Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So is riot ganna fix this client problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erexicution

03-06-2013

Iv never had any issue with the game until this Quin/Mac patch, now i cant do a damn thing. 100% unplayable in even a custom bot game!

It takes 40 mins to get the small updates they put out, 10 mins to get past authentication screen, and once i get in a game as soon as the minions spawn my high bandwidth graphics comp turns into a slideshow.

I notice not all people are having the issue, but have come across several over the past week were its only getting worse. Now stuff just slides across my screen locks up when i get in combat then says "trying to reconnect".

So since i have yet to see the problem addressed in any way, am i to go ahead and assume this is the new direction? should i just go ahead and uninstall right now? I see many threads of varius issues out there and only rep iv seen reply was, more or less.. ya we know.

I dont have any social media stuff so i cant check to see if maybe thats were they post what they are doing to solve the issues. If anyone know feels free to drop a line.

Hope these Mac users pick up for the ones that fall off. Sucks cuz i did a feedback for for them just before the patch and gave them props for how riot handles things.. now it bites me in the a.. Wish I didnt buy those skins now before patch, havnt been able to see them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proxiehunter

03-06-2013

Re: thread title

I highly doubt it.