Like how old is Xin Zhao?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tabaco man

03-06-2013

Title says, lore said that he served jarvan II, and he is a "friend" of jarvan IV, like how old it could be like 50 or something?

Cerubois

03-07-2013

Good question. I'm gonna take a gander, and assume a whole bunch of probabilities here.

Let's assume the difference between each generation of Demacian kings is 20 years.

Jarvan II personally saved Xin Zhao from The Fleshing. We might be able to guess that Jarvan II was getting on in years due to the wording in Xin's lore, referring to the king as a 'mentor', rather than a 'friend'. We can always pretend Xin was at the young age of 18 during this event.

Xin served Jarvan II until he passed on, and now serves Jarvan III diligently. I'm not sure if there's a specific date for Jarvan II's death somewhere along the timeline, but we might be allowed to assume he died at the ripe old age of... 70? This would put Jarvan III at 50 and Jarvan IV at 30 (which makes enough sense to me).

I'm going to simply say that Jarvan II probably wasn't older than 60, and not younger than 45, when he saved Xin Zhao. I'm basing this on fitness level and mindless logic. This allows a very wide range of ages for Xin. More specifically, somewhere between the ages of 28-43.

tl;dr: No clue. Best guess is about 35.

Summoner Abyss

03-07-2013

Cerubois, you put a lot of thought into this I would say 30 to 35 but also some of his skins make him look a bit old in his 40's. One thing we can all agree is this man is a grizzled veteran and will make a man out of anyone.

Ask Tyrant Swain

03-07-2013

The fleshing was banned by the League, so he was probably rescued more than 20 years ago.
And he was definitely not a child, since he took on hundreds of enemies. He was at least 18 at that point.
He is definitely older than 38.