Need help diagnosing my issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isaelia

03-06-2013

Symptoms:
1. I will occasionally disconnect for long periods of time, getting that "Attempting to Reconnect" message at the top.
2. In this particularly bad game, I would briefly disconnect any time I came into contact with an enemy player and after 3 or 4 seconds everyone would speedily run to their destinations. If I was autoattacking a creep when it started, I might still be able to see their health go down without any animations going on.
3. The menus are laggy.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Sounds a lot like packet loss....

Run this, http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/, post the results URL.

Isaelia

Isaelia

03-07-2013

bump

Isaelia

03-07-2013

bump

Isaelia

03-08-2013

triple bump

Jacko333

03-08-2013

To save you bumping it again i'd like an answer to this problem as well.
Been happening ever since the recent big patch for me. Not in every game but every now and then for long periods of time. For example i was playing all yesterday with no issues but today it has already thrown two games for me and i am hesitant to try another today.

Isaelia

03-11-2013

bump

sw0rdfishCDN

03-11-2013

Jumping in... Not that I have used this tool before, but as an IT professional, this jumps out at me as a bad thing...

Quote:
During most of Netalyzr's execution, the client continuously measures the state of the network in the background, looking for short outages. During testing, the client observed 1 such outages. The longest outage lasted for 98.8 seconds. This suggests a general problem with the network where connectivity is intermittent. This loss might also cause some of Netalyzr's other tests to produce incorrect results.
Have you made any changes to your home network? downloading any torrents? rebooted your router/modem recently?

It's a weird thing to just suddenly start happening, though I assume it's possible it's related to the latest LoL server changes, but this test has nothing to do with LoL and that message would appear to be a problem. 100 seconds of network outtage is pretty bad.