Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Why don't my team ever know HOW TO PLAY DOMINION?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

Senior Member

03-07-2013

It's actually called being a Top Wh.ore. Going to attack well defended top in series, and serially dying in the process. Why on Earth would you stubbornly go attack top guarded with 3-4, even 2 enemies (or even 1 buffy derp with Garrison, for that matter!), when there are 4 other points (usually at least 2 enemy points at that moment) on the map? So many games lost because players don't see nothing but stupid top on map.

I once guarded top solo with Singed (I had Garrison), against TF and Mundo. Managed to troll them, flinged them around and kill them both three times before I really needed to recall. They were top wh.ores and got what they asked for, while their clock was ticking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Panzerzs:
In all honesty, there is no solid dominion metta ._.
-I've spectated low elo games in dominion, and some people don't even cap their middle point D:::
-I just wish feedski made a tutorial x.x but he needs the time, and we give him all the credit for making dominion known!


You know about Sauron's guide right???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevlJoe

Senior Member

03-07-2013

How 2 play dmoinions:

1. Kill the othre doods
2. take thier stuff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerzs

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Eloquid:
You know about Sauron's guide right???


Yep I do! no doubt, it's the best guide out there
-But for some of us, you can still go further and build up from what Suaron's guide has (include more advanced tactics, key things to do~ at least, that was what I was going to write to spread what I know to the community, but since everyone loves playing kassadin rather than learning dominion's real mechanics and playing fair, I decided to not write one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeanorAlmighty

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Panzerzs:
Yep I do! no doubt, it's the best guide out there
-But for some of us, you can still go further and build up from what Suaron's guide has (include more advanced tactics, key things to do~ at least, that was what I was going to write to spread what I know to the community, but since everyone loves playing kassadin rather than learning dominion's real mechanics and playing fair, I decided to not write one.

Bull****.

I was going to do X but because of Y I'm not going to do so.


The lower elo community has some Kassadin spammer, but join an inhouse and you don't even have to ban Kassadin because nobody is going to pick him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
FeanorAlmighty:
Bull****.

I was going to do X but because of Y I'm not going to do so.


The lower elo community has some Kassadin spammer, but join an inhouse and you don't even have to ban Kassadin because nobody is going to pick him.


I don't think you have to tell Panzerz about inhouses, lol.

Joining in-houses all day long is not a viable option. If you want to play a couple games, sure, but blind pick should be a viable option for people to pick, not what is essentially russian roulette.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

Senior Member

03-07-2013

okay so you slam their top the first time get mass cced and die to a whole angry team AND a turret? if it didn't work the first time around why on earth would it work the second time around? that feeling about holding windmill is also wrong on the most part sure, sit there, visible to everyone and anyne while the enemy teams know exactly where youa re and attacks exactly where youa ren't getting pretty ,much all the mapa vantage for themselves


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weezcake

Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Infirc:
okay so you slam their top the first time get mass cced and die to a whole angry team AND a turret? if it didn't work the first time around why on earth would it work the second time around? that feeling about holding windmill is also wrong on the most part sure, sit there, visible to everyone and anyne while the enemy teams know exactly where youa re and attacks exactly where youa ren't getting pretty ,much all the mapa vantage for themselves


Rule #1 in dominion, you can only win with top, mid, and bot towers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
weezcake:
Rule #1 in dominion, you can only win with top, mid, and bot towers.


Yorick and Urgot want a word with you. and No, Defending is NOT sitting there fapping at a turret which is what i'm tryng to clarify to the op.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weezcake

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Infirc:
Yorick and Urgot want a word with you. and No, Defending is NOT sitting there fapping at a turret which is what i'm tryng to clarify to the op.


Sorry, forgot my sarcasm tags.