Riot not responding to my emails?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unrazed Curse

03-06-2013

Ok so i sent an email to riot about my account being hacked and i recieved and email back asking for the following:

Kirito (League of Legends Player Support)
Feb 26 07:48 (PST)

Greetings again,

I am sorry but I was not able to confirm the ownership of this account with the information you provided. Please give me any additional information you believe could assist me with confirming ownership.

- List of all email addresses used on the account:
- Internet ISP/Provider used when registering the account
- List of locations the account has been accessed from: (City/Country)
- List of payment methods used to purchase RP:
- Email address linked to PayPal account:
- Phone number used for SMS transactions:
- Any additional PaySafe Card PIN/Transaction IDs:
- Any other transaction IDís received via email for this account

I am sorry for the inconvenience and I hope that you appreciate my efforts in preventing the potential theft of your account. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you can provide me with additional information.

ok so i sent them all that information twice and it has been roughly 10 days and i still have not gotten a response, anyone know why or what i can do?

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

The only thing you can do is wait for someone to respond. Riot gets flooded with tickets every day and recently have been receiving (what I can only speculate is) asinine amounts of them.

Desonance

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Hello Unrazed Curse,
Riot has not ignored your request you will just have to wait for them to respond.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

After the ticket was assigned to a rep, and he replied, you went back into his working queue of tickets. Not the general queue, just the ones that rep was helping address. As your ticket made its way through the line, the system shows tickets based on wait time, longest tickets without activity show up first, you sent another reply.

Basically you bumped the ticket back to the start of the line by replying before the agent replied. Let me try and draw a better image....

You sent a ticket
Rep is assigned the ticket
Rep sends you an e-mail
You reply
Ticket goes to back of line.
Ticket works its way towards the front, say number 8 out of 30.
You reply, this counts as activity, and sends the ticket to place 30.

So...basically, just sit tight and don't hit the reply button. Once the rep sends a reply, then reply to it.