Gifting Issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azkrys

03-06-2013

I'm pretty irate at this point... i was SUPPOSED to be gifted 100.00 in RP (Yes i know the gift was sent before you ask, his credit card reflects the charges) Player support tickets are pretty much useless...vague responses and terrible wait times to even hear back. Has anyone else had any issues with it lately?

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Have you tried logging out and logging in? How long ago were you supposed to receive this RP?

Azkrys

03-06-2013

The charge on the card went through well over 24 hours ago. Yeah I've logged in a out to no avail : /

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkrys View Post
The charge on the card went through well over 24 hours ago. Yeah I've logged in a out to no avail : /
Do you know the person really well? I don't mean to sound accusatory but sometimes people are shady, especially when it comes to money.

Azkrys

03-06-2013

He's sitting across from me lol and i seen the charge myself on the online statement...its not even a pending transaction its a processed one.

Elduris

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Quote:
He's sitting across from me lol and i seen the charge myself on the online statement...its not even a pending transaction its a processed one.
Well then, I'm afraid there's not much a normal Summoner like me can do to help you. We just have to cross our fingers and hope you hear back from support soon. Best of luck to you!

Orcca

Wrenchmen

03-06-2013

I still recommend that you send in a support ticket, if you haven't already. Make sure your friend is able to provide as much information as he can, such as an image of his bank statement in the ticket. If it were to even take 4 days to be answered, that's still much better off than nothing at all.

The Support forums are mostly player support from other players, so there isn't a lot we can do from here for you.

Azkrys

03-06-2013

Thank You <3 Its just REALLY annoying...i wasnt sure if other people were having issues with gifting or not...I have the worst luck -_-

Orcca

Wrenchmen

03-06-2013

Quote:
Thank You <3 Its just REALLY annoying...i wasnt sure if other people were having issues with gifting or not...I have the worst luck -_-
I gifted skins and champions to some friends yesterday and they all received them immediately. The only thing I can think of that is holding it up would be some issue with your friend's credit card, which would be a billing question that only opening a support ticket could help you with.