So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarinis

03-06-2013

I know this is about KArma, but any small tidbit on Heim?

anu mara

03-06-2013

That is a really big change visually. I'm a little afraid of what you'll do to her mechanically.

As long as she scales well with defenses(especially resistances), and supports bruisers(better than a traditional ADC). She'll still be the real karma. Also extremely rapid lane shifts with her speed buff.

Otherwise I'll feel like you ruined a character that thematically and mechanically was a champion where you were designed to be a support, but are more than willing to take direct fire.

Cyrus Snow

03-06-2013

All I see is

STOP! IN THE NAME OF LOVE

Schoild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2013

why didnt you guys just release a new champion... this isnt karma anymore at all..... all i see here is a new champion with a karma skin.. sorry but i dont like this :/

Softspoken

03-06-2013

Wow. I was literally joking with a friend about "So how's that Karma rework?" because it had been how long since we had heard anything, possibly within the hour of when this thread broke. (I only found it just now.)

I guess I can understand the new take on visuals / clothing style. It does fit / match other Ionian champions (Irelia, Akali, Syndra) very nicely without being too much the same. The classic skin giving the black / white duality theme again is seriously appreciated though, and cuts the sting of a new default look significantly.

I'll reserve final judgement of "Is it Karma" for the abilities reveal. Even then, there's only one thing I really need:
Exploding Mantra Shields.

I'd like to see the old cone damage & heal kept in there somehow, but I could forgive its absence if something really good was there instead.

Edit: After reading some posts, I've found a sentiment I uncomfortably agree with: the new look is more Ionian, but less Elegant. Classic Karma looked somewhat out-of-place on the fields, yet held her own by being surprisingly difficult to take down. I guess that's the opposite of readability, (She looks a lot more 'sturdy' now, for lack of a better word) but I'll still miss that she could have just as easily been at the opera instead of the battlefield.

Continuous00

03-06-2013

I like Karma, but a redone Karma sounds awesome.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Please leak us the Karma reworked skins for Sun Goddess and Sakura karma <3 <3 <3

Beezil

03-06-2013

something about the new Karma makes her look like a Mortal Kombat fighter mixed with Egyptian.

PurePowah

03-06-2013

Will probably never be read, but this re-design is really cool. I could not have imagined a cooler re-work for her, and it was well worth the wait

Saiansupayann

03-06-2013

So what's April's fool joke this year?