Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, about that Karma leak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evelynn Butt

03-06-2013

please appeal all fans of sion by making him swap between melee dps and mage and he's a zombie dude with a staff and when he turns into melee mode he bulks up to current sion and staff becomes axe riot plz

Biracial Lizard

03-06-2013

love the new karma! thanks so much for this, guys!

The lack of fans struck me right away but I'm open to new ideas. i'll just have to wait until the pbe release to properly judge.

question, is that laser thing her new Q?

Saolue

03-06-2013

Quote:
Arcane Azmadi:
I remember that, even if you don't. They won the first match because it was a cheese comp. They lost the second, badly.

Then there were three? I just remember a couple games I watched with her on the winning team, and the announcers laughing at the thought that the enemy mid was saying to his team, "Guys I need help, I can't handle this Karma."

ˆMakotoˆ

03-06-2013

please "leak" reworks art for Sun Goddess and Sakura Karma please!

Seriously, Cookies, brownies, you name, ill send it, all I want is leaked artwork!

Glumduk

03-06-2013

Will Karma still be a support?

TittySprinklesJr

03-06-2013

Quote:
Siigari:
Lol this is double-talk. I appreciate the gesture of good faith, but TELLING a community that if you have Karma pre-rework you'll get a free skin is pretty lame.

If you wanted to really reward Karma players with a free skin you wouldn't have mentioned it, and it would have been a nice surprise. Now you are saying you want to reward Karma faithfuls for having her, but anyone can throw down 3150 IP to get a free skin, and that just muddies the gift.

If they made it available to only the people who bought Karma before the announcement, we would have went back to the Goth Annie whine fest.

GlyphTsen

03-06-2013

Quote:
Darkmatter962:
I don't get why every body is getting mad at riot for this VU. Everybody was demanding it and now everybody is pissed. Don't judge it until its in the PBE

People wanted her polygon count upped, sure, but mostly people wanted new abilities/buffs and were satisfied with her looks.

I'm all for holding off final judgement until I can look at animations and all that in PBE, but saying that everyone was demanding a massive VU for her is wrong.

Jumpluff

03-06-2013

Quote:
Colleen:
I touched on that earlier, looks like everyone who spent 3150ip a few years back gets a new champion for free... yay?

It really sucks. I don't want to seem like a hipster, but I feel as if I'm just being swept under the rug despite having purchased Karma with RP on release with skins. Evelynn was also another one of my "champions", a champion I played very often. I was ecstatic for her rework, because it was fulfilling while still being Evelynn. This isn't Karma. This is a new AP mid. It's not the new outfit or the lack of fans that's the core issue; the core issue is that this barely resembles what once was Karma.

lampshadez

03-06-2013

now i know you guys don't do the judgments anymore and stuff but will that be rewritten by her designer or w/e since her fans are gone and were clearly in her judgment iirc.

Arcane Azmadi

03-06-2013

Quote:
Glumduk:
Will Karma still be a support?

"Still"? She's not a support now.

I think you mean "Will she finally be able to support?"
Quote:
lampshadez:
now i know you guys don't do the judgments anymore and stuff but will that be rewritten by her designer or w/e since her fans are gone and were clearly in her judgment iirc.

Judgements don't exist any more. So no. The old one will just be retconned out of existence without a trace.