Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, about that Karma leak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yurixy

03-06-2013

wow she looks amazing now!

Sessamo

03-06-2013

I feel blinded.
Like I have looked upon the face of god.
And god carried fans.

Dr Plutonious

03-06-2013

Lol. All the people wanting a black champ got one.

cocacolalips

03-06-2013

You butchered one of my favourite champions.

Nothing else to say.

Alex3omg

03-06-2013

Lazy Fairy

03-06-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Here's the thing. We want to retain but we also want to advance. We want to advance the story, the gameplay and the look. We want to make sure that as the player experience evolves, the content evolves as well. This is unique in the industry. Not a lot of companies get the chance to reiterate on their older content. This is an amazing opportunity that we have for relaunch to strengthen and remake a solid foundation for champion which we see opportunities for more people to enjoy.

Sooo..

Essentially it will not be Karma

Reinhart

03-06-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Here's the thing. We want to retain but we also want to advance. We want to advance the story, the gameplay and the look. We want to make sure that as the player experience evolves, the content evolves as well. This is unique in the industry. Not a lot of companies get the chance to reiterate on their older content. This is an amazing opportunity that we have for relaunch to strengthen and remake a solid foundation for champion which we see opportunities for more people to enjoy.

As a Karma player since S1 (she was in fact one of my first five champs I bought) I'm super excited about this overhaul and you phrased what I was thinking about her perfectly.

Can't wait to see her kit and I hope she'll be viable mid as well as support. Will we get to see how her other skins have been reworked?

Kohou

03-06-2013

I am pleased.

Turtle Rojas

03-06-2013

I'm going to insta play her after the rework .

Karma Sandiego

03-06-2013

Ability reveal where!