So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I see her lack of fans as Character Development.

GlyphTsen

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't actually understand this. Did you expect the model to remain low-res? Is this a fan/no-fan thing? I want to understand, but this is really confusing that this is a feeling someone has on this.
I think it's a dress/cut-of-cloth thing. Her previous dress, other than the C. American inspired one, is very conservative, to the point of impracticality in battle (thus the joke, which I assume is also getting reworked). The new model DOES have more practicality (minus the magical back-standard), but it is still less reserved, even with proper leggings on the "traditional" skin.

Even though a lot of it is preserved (and I like it personally) I can understand where people would be somewhat upset by the change.

Shentok

03-06-2013

Quote:
Which is why we give you the traditional skin to play if you enjoy it!
Will the Sakura skin retain that similar traditional style too? I'm really upset at how she looks in her default skin that it scares me to death that her Sakura skin won't retain the reserved look it currently has.

HeyLPG

03-06-2013

Quote:
Maybe so, but I think if that's the only price we pay (and with the new rig, the fans had to go), I think it's extremely minor for the gains.
You have no honor.

kuznecoff

03-06-2013

I haven't played Karma yet, but will her rework have much CC?

Zerglinator

03-06-2013

Quote:
I don't actually understand this. Did you expect the model to remain low-res? Is this a fan/no-fan thing? I want to understand, but this is really confusing that this is a feeling someone has on this.
Fans are one thing.

Another thing is that the black and white on the gown is TERRIBLY uneven. Where's my balance? She needs her black and white divided evenly across the vertical line of symmetry! I'm going into Death the Kid mode here!

And also, she was more covered. Her dress was quite impractical, and I liked that.

The heck even is her joke now? And why would a rework remove those jokes by necessity? Aren't the jokes pretty much constructed around the central theme of the champ?

rewski

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxtonic View Post
a lot of people are going to go buy Karma just for her free skin. This makes it less special for us Karma players who picked her up before this point
From the lack of Red replies to anyone saying this I think it's clear that Riot has made their decision, and does not care.

Luninareph

03-06-2013

Quote:
Not directed at me, but I share the sentiment, so I will respond:

Her fans are gone. Her gown has changed to leggings and skirt panels. Her color scheme is still black and white, but is more "edgy and asymmetrical" instead of "swirling yin-yang."

The first two are soul-crushing. The last one is negligible in comparison.

Lorg711

03-06-2013

Oh wow, I like the new look for Karma.

I might get her now.

Will her lore be updated with her new look?

Philosopher Xys

03-06-2013

Will her have the same voice actor? I'll miss her fans riot