So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kelvin0001

03-28-2013

Riot just ignore all the negative feedbacks and will lauch the remake on next patch.
Good job Riot

KTBeatles

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by End 0f Daze View Post
Yeeeeah... I don't think they ever said it was an exclusive skin. What is this community's obsession with having something no one else can get just to feel accomplished about yourself instead of actually playing superiorly?
Why, you ask? Because I actually liked Karma's old look. and who said the skin was exclusive? I just figured that i wouldn't always have to use that skin and any free skin is awesome. I agree with you though in the perspective that playing superiorly is more imporatant than having some skin.

KTBeatles

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoumbakoala View Post
Well, she already is... .___. I saw a Karma once who was carrying a whole team on her shoulders. I was Lux in mid and she was Karma in top. I never saw a Pantheon feeding that bad. I added this player after our game. And Karma isn't her main. This guy just love supports out of their main roles : Nami full AP, Lux ADC, Morganna top, Soraka mid...

All the op shiets that supports can do. I play Lux ADC often... And Soraka top. And Nami in mid. I know how viable these supports are out of their first roles. I can attest that Karma is op everywhere she goes. Never saw one jungling, though...
Hehehe try jungle karma. It at least worked b4 the patch and yes, she is op everywhere, even jungle.

KTBeatles

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeul Kwon View Post
What Karma?

Where "Yin and Yang?" gone? Where the 'both sides'?

Eventually you made hotchpotch support-mage.

Crude oriental mystic.
You are extremely correct. I think Karma may need a name change

KTBeatles

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesalos View Post
I know in the recent months about the up coming rework is going to have everyone pumped,but I want to touch on some of the concerns of her as of how she is now. She can't support what so ever unless you seriously outplay the opponent everyone knows this,but what about her mid/top game? Over the past couple months I have been playing Karma extensively and come to found out her mid/top game is very strong is you go AP. Max your E first get 1 point in W and then max Q. The way the current ultimate works is that it will provide a very good heal off of Q and a good shield bait to those who think can kill her and you kill them with E. I have been able to destroy the likes of Brand,Vladimir,Garen,Twisted Fate,and even the all mighty Mid Destroyer Talon in lane with her 1v1.
Her baiting Power with R->E->W->R->Q not only that you can R->R->E and get double the effect of that ability(might be a glitch,I am unaware if it is). This makes her a very crappy support,but a very strong mid/top Karma. I have even gotten the scores of 14/6/17.....8/1/4....4/1/8...7/0/5 with over 190cs,when I took her Support I went 4/15/10 sadly to say.
This new ultimate I say she has to Level it? When before she had it free and can use it twice in lane giving you had to wait for it to come up.
The way her new ultimate would work is that it would actually Destroy mid/top karma. You will never have that burst damage,the heals,or the slows until you hit level 11,and you're are forever stuck with support karma nothing more nothing less. With the removal of the Massive Heal on her Q which indeed was stronger than any heal on any support since it stacks on missing HP,and how many people around.
So,Riot is going to completely obliterate Mid/Top karma so they will have support karma who will have no damage until level 11? which honestly the current rework I feel is kind of a nerf in many ways. Sure you have slows,and an AoE Burst spreed with No Allie Heal what so ever,a root after a few seconds with a self heal,a shield which gives a speed boost and damages,but none of that will be available until level 11. While the current karma you get a massive Heal(twice) at level 1,or maybe you want a shield with damage(twice) at level 1,or maybe you want that slow speed boost W(twice) at level 1.
If I had to choose between destroying her Mid/Top and keeping her a useless support,or no Mid/Top game what so ever and have a Good Support similar to Lulu. Then I'd honestly rather pick the current Karma. Everyone will be all pumped for her then switch back over to Leona,Taric,Sona,Lulu anyway in my honest opinion why because they're broken. So,from what I read from Forums There removing the current ultimate and making like a common ultimate mate which will ruin her in so many ways,and limit everything she can do which the only thing she'll be useful for in lane before level 11 is a snare.
Just a little rant I help like sharing,I know most people will completely disagree with me and call me crazy cause that's how people work right?
I don't disagree whatsoever. She doesn't need work! Her ult is fine! Leave it be! Simply because she is underplayed doesn't mean anything. It just means she is harder to play than the average champ. I'm worried about this patch.

dooku183

03-28-2013

wish you guys didnt take away the heal+ slow/speed

Z linkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Well done Riot finally we are gonna use karma

WolfgangGoRawr

03-28-2013

I hate these changes... Old Karma was amazing... I'm just waiting for the day they just get rid of supports completely... =[

ShadyKilling

03-28-2013

If you already own karma do you get her old skin for free or you still gotta pay cause i gotta say that be a bit of a let down :/ i like her old skin but as a IP player it'd kinda suck having to get used to the new one it'd be like i just bought her all over again i would at least wanna have a piece of the old karma so it doesn't feel to drastically different and foreign

Epicnoslayerdude

03-28-2013

Cannot wait looks awesome