So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TadderTot

03-19-2013

So no more heal
no more tether slow that slows people who get hit by the beam and
no more extra ap to dish out the "karma" of hurting her
and now you give her a generic skillshot slow
R.I.P. support Karma, she's more like a tall Lulu without the awesome ulti
Might as well give her a name change aswell

I hoped that she'd get a model rework for the longest time but this.... I'll keep the old karma over this

piiees

03-19-2013

yeah, um. i think they should have kept the Q as the cone kind of thing and the heal for allies thing i always liked. everything else i think is a kind of improvement on her, but i think getting rid of one of her signature abilities, the Q for a generic skill shot that does area slow makes me sad. i know it might really be more viable than the Q, but then it's not going to be the same.

Healurownbum

03-20-2013

I thought they wanted to move away from the whole karma concept and now its a joke... >.>

And for a mage support she seems to suffer support ratios XD

YoshisToadies

03-20-2013

Her name is freaking KARMA. Why would would you remove her passive that is the karma aspect of her, and replace it with a bad version of skarner ulti I like everything else though.

YoshisToadies

03-20-2013

*Skarner passive... srry

Healurownbum

03-20-2013

She doesnt rly feel like Karma anymore, but does keep a strange way of supporting. Altho when i R/E i tend to die when i try to snare someone... Which makes her snare feel rather weak as you get punished for using it Alot.. o.o And the AoE slow zone works pretty well

relevantex

03-20-2013

This thread has so many tears we could give every human being drinking water for the next millennium.
Keep crying guys, I'll be enjoying Karma's new kit like 99.9% of the community.

inb4 five downvotes from the five people whining over and over

Whyumai

03-20-2013

anyone on PBE tried her as support yet?

SplendidSorrow

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
anyone on PBE tried her as support yet?
From everything I've read, she works great.

AP mid wise...people have no idea what they're doing, and despite Riot saying she's not bursty, and does not have the wave clear of pre-rework karma they're upset people are expecting her to be bursty and have the same wave clear as the original

Dobyk

03-20-2013

Wasn't the animation team going to add new particle effects to Sakura and Sun Goddess Karma? I mean, with these two you could definitely create impactful particle effects that complement the skins (you will make all your fans happy and they will stop complaining, even for Sakura). Why not sun-based particle effects on Sun Goddess (like Justicar Syndra's light effects), or pink particles with white Sakura petals for Sakura Karma?? So much potential, and you left those two with bland particle effects (which only look good on Classic and Vintage)