So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healurownbum

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
If you thought Karma's old kit was even slightly decent, you are bad. Sorry.
She can be a god if played well, pity most ppl dont know how to. And if your team knows slightly how she works the enemy has no chance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liljaywaun View Post
.At first i was like :d then i realized....
basically they took away what made her a good champ who is a beast if mastered.
Take away her team heal?
Take away her passive?
No she needs to keep her passive and she still needs her team heal, if she loses that she loses what made her fun.I prefer no remake if her passive is a cooldown for her R and she can only heal herself.
No just no
yeah, and how many times you actually made your team to stand there and wait for your heal? she's getting a ****ing aoe shield with speed boost and a self heal, this is much better than a ****ing skillshot heal, stop crying!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
She can be a god if played well, pity most ppl dont know how to. And if your team knows slightly how she works the enemy has no chance.
good thing we getting rid of her and getting a new, cool karma


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healurownbum

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiluniS View Post
good thing we getting rid of her and getting a new, cool karma
Thats your opinion i disagree i dont like the new Karma. Hell its not even a new Karma is a new champion with a old champions name.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cypherazul

Junior Member

03-17-2013

How is Karmas team heal being taken away? It is THE reason she was effective in team fights. I think they just took her out of contention for a solid support and made her a solid mid or top. R.I.P. Support Karma


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oddish33

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherazul View Post
How is Karmas team heal being taken away? It is THE reason she was effective in team fights. I think they just took her out of contention for a solid support and made her a solid mid or top. R.I.P. Support Karma
She can AOE shield her WHOLE team and now has a root and slow so she is just as effective if not MORE effective.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Featherfox

Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherfox View Post
Q = Slow
W = Root
E = Shield + Speed Boost

Mantra Q = AoE slow-fields
Mantra W = Sustain from Poke
Mantra E = RUN FROM THE JUNGLER!!!!!

How is that not a support? You even get rewarded by her passive to poke the enemy for pickpocket gold...

- Featherfox
Repeating - because I keep seeing R.I.P. posts for Karma support.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Thats your opinion i disagree i dont like the new Karma. Hell its not even a new Karma is a new champion with a old champions name.
That's what the word "REWORK" means. They are rebuilding her. From the ground up. This isn't just a patch or an artwork update, it's a REWORK because, as much as I love her, old Karma is unplayable. Your team HAS to know how she works for her to be any good, and she needs lots of gold to really get going. She's a bad support but a good burst mage who ends up taking a pseudo-support role late game with her shield and heals.

This new Karma is going to be more of a traditional Mage/Support mix, like Morgana, Lux, Zyra, etc. She's going to have decent damaging skills with lots of CC or buffs, and retains her teamfight presence through fair scalings and unique perks, in this case her Mantra which turns her already potent spells into absolute bombs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cypherazul

Junior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddish33 View Post
She can AOE shield her WHOLE team and now has a root and slow so she is just as effective if not MORE effective.
If your looking for a root and a team defensive ability go get Maokai. The truly great supports are the ones who have lane heal abilities for partners and late game group heals (Janna, Soraka, and Sona)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Featherfox

Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherazul View Post
If your looking for a root and a team defensive ability go get Maokai. The truly great supports are the ones who have lane heal abilities for partners and late game group heals (Janna, Soraka, and Sona)
Blitzcrank
Leona
Lulu
Zyra

I'm sure these champs would love to challenge the above quote.

- Featherfox