So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healurownbum

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul1355 View Post
am I the only one bothered by the fact she's about to snap in half? I mean, I'm not saying from a "female role-models blah blah" even, I just mean, in that splash art, you could let out her waist like several inches and she'd still look unhealthily skinny... and maybe a little bit on the model, but that's not even really as bad.
Twig waiste, kickboxer arms and legs. Makes sense doesnt it?

Altho the kickboxer stuff does make sense now. With how agressive her skillset is now. **** being defensive lets just own faces.

Zert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

So what you're saying is Karma is being REBORN like the PHEONIX from X-MEN!!!!! =DDDDD

Saintshing

03-16-2013

when you mention the skill, could you use the key(e.g. q1) rather than/in addition to the skill name?
i think it will be more clear to people who are still unfamiliar with the new skill names

Zovea

03-16-2013

Riot: No Karma you're too unique. As punishment we've decided to rework most of your skills so that they're copy pasta of an already existing champion. Also having mechanics that relate to your name are toxic so lets rename you to Shyvluxmogiddlewain.

Edit: How could I forget Swain?

MLORDHADES

03-16-2013

This kit is pretty cool, gotta say

Archdude7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

wtf why the heck did they remove her old passive, it was what made her good, if she was low she would have her r e to burst ppl down or rq to burst then regain some health, at the cost that she can't do as much dmg with RE. This is NOT a good compensate for her old passive

DemiluniS

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNinjaFuHiya View Post
A red needs to open up a HUGE discussion about her fans, as though your reasons about its removal may be valid, a huge chunk of the community disagree. Also, there needs to be a discussion about her passive as well. You guys posted here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3227053 but, it would be easier if a red opened up a stickied post for a while in order for us all to talk about Karma. This thread could be stickied as well but the title is more for how shes being revealed rather than indept.

Will the Riot AMA answer everything?
omg i'm so pissed at people like you, really, they said they will open an AMA(ask me anything if you don't know what the defenition of AMA) no they won't answer everything cuz it'll be like 1000 questions. and like omfg, they already talked about her fans and why they removed her passive what else you want them to say?! ! ! they won't return it, discussion closed

DemiluniS

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archdude7 View Post
wtf why the heck did they remove her old passive, it was what made her good, if she was low she would have her r e to burst ppl down or rq to burst then regain some health, at the cost that she can't do as much dmg with RE. This is NOT a good compensate for her old passive
she was that good that a remake required, they couldn't balance her because how strong she was and forced to remove this broken passive so she won't destroy anything she sees like she did before

3brithil

03-16-2013

I thought Scarizard was going to make a big post with all the questions answered and things cleared up, what happened to that?

ihaveapotion

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zovea View Post
Shyvluxmogiddlewain.
riot please give your new abomination the above name, its a good name for it.
also refund my karma and skin i bought for her if youre going to make a different champ out of her anyway.