So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Yo feminists crying about her leg please GTFO of this thread no one likes you.

Splinterheart

03-06-2013

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU RIOT.
GOOD JOB. Really. Job well done.
<3

Wangnam Style

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
A WILD SCARIZARD APPEARS!

Hey dudes! As you might know by now, i'm heading up the Karma Relaunch from the design side, and i bring good news - we are changing her kit. While i don't want to go too in-depth just yet, i wanted to drop in to this thread and answer this question, as it's one i've heard a lot and am sure will continue to be a concern.

Karma was re-imagined in our eyes as a support-mage. Think Lux, Morgana, Orianna - the kinds of characters that scale just as well with ability power as they do cooldown reduction and provide a lot to the team in the way of supporting their efforts. As a support-mage, she won't necessarily have the exact same specialized strengths as say Nami or Thresh (who were primarily designed as duo-lane support champions), but brings a mixed bag of damage and utility that we hope will leave you able to affect the outcome of teamfights and skirmishes alike no matter what lane you want to take her.

I'll be back with specifics on her abilities and mechanics as we get closer to her PBE release.
you had me at support mage pls scarizard tell us more :'(

DarkTrumpet

03-06-2013

So does her old skin sun goddess look different or still the same with the rework.

Sigil of LeBlanc

03-06-2013

Quote:

Hey dudes! As you might know by now, i'm heading up the Karma Relaunch from the design side, and i bring good news - we are changing her kit. While i don't want to go too in-depth just yet, i wanted to drop in to this thread and answer this question, as it's one i've heard a lot and am sure will continue to be a concern.

Karma was re-imagined in our eyes as a support-mage. Think Lux, Morgana, Orianna - the kinds of characters that scale just as well with ability power as they do cooldown reduction and provide a lot to the team in the way of supporting their efforts. As a support-mage, she won't necessarily have the exact same specialized strengths as say Nami or Thresh (who were primarily designed as duo-lane support champions), but brings a mixed bag of damage and utility that we hope will leave you able to affect the outcome of teamfights and skirmishes alike no matter what lane you want to take her.

I'll be back with specifics on her abilities and mechanics as we get closer to her PBE release.
Please release her in PBE Asap. I am dying for this rework. I am very excited.

LordTobiothan

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudia View Post
I'd argue she lost that when she could no longer shield wards. Ward bombing was pretty awesome.
I'd be happy if the ability only worked on karma herself, Its probably the most fun satisfying ability in the game. She is going to be an entirely new champ though, previous leaks of her iterations replaced every one of her abilities.

This is a new release champ with karmas name on it. At least if you already own karma you get the new champ for free and a bonus skin.

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-06-2013

Quote:

Hey dudes! As you might know by now, i'm heading up the Karma Relaunch from the design side, and i bring good news - we are changing her kit. While i don't want to go too in-depth just yet, i wanted to drop in to this thread and answer this question, as it's one i've heard a lot and am sure will continue to be a concern..
Cat is out of the bag already, Runaan blew the cover on that. Mantra is gone, and Inner Spirit is some sorta new ability (probably her ultimate). That's what I gathered from his post..
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Karma can now manifest her inner spirit and willpower as powerful magical energy. With her inner flame she can inspire and protect her allies, damage foes and manipulate the spiritual bonds between those around her.

Kawaiido

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
Ok, this is still bothering me. You said this:

How, exactly, is changing 'fully covered' to 'exposed leg and arms' tasteful? Sure, she's not the most ridiculous clothing in the league, but it's still less skin for no apparent reason; it didn't have to be the same exact dress, but what's the point in adding a naked leg except to titilate?

And it looks like she has larger breasts now, but that's probably just based on screenshots.
Where the hell are you talking from, the 1910's?

zukulu

03-06-2013

le do this!

Aemys

03-06-2013

This just leaked:

Karma's getting a new skin!