So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Electrotapped

03-11-2013

After this Karma rework, it would be nice to have a Kitana-Mortal Kombat fan champion.

Just an idea

Karma Sandiego

03-11-2013

Will we have the REVEAL of Karmas new kit by the end of this week?

GreetingsGoodbye

03-11-2013

I hope they do this, because it's the best idea I've read for her:

Passive Yin State: Karma gains 2 points of Armor every time she is hit by a champion auto attack (max 150 armor), and 1 point of Magic Resistance whenever she is hit with a spell (max 75 MR). Karma gains 250 health if either of these bonuses become maxed (max 500). These bonuses are permanent to Karma in either state. While in the Yin State, Karma is surrounded by a white aura.

Passive Yang State: Karma gains 1 AP whenever she is hit by a spell (max 100), and .05% Cooldown Reduction whenever she is hit by a Champion auto attack (max 20%). If either of these bonuses become become maxed, Karma gains 15 armor penetration (max 30). These bonuses are permanent to Karma in either state. While in the Yang State, Karma is surrounded by a black aura.

(Q) Heavenly Wave Cost: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 / 95

Yin State: Karma sends forth hidden blades from her fans, healing herself and her allies in a cone for 55 / 75 / 95 / 115 / 135 / 155. An additional 5% (+1% per 50 ability power above 25) of health the targets are missing is added to the heal. Enemies caught in the cone are knocked back in the direction the spell was cast. The closer the enemies are to Karma, the further they are knocked back.

Yang State: Karma sends forth a wave of hidden blades from her fans, dealing 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 / 270 (+0.6 per ability power) magic damage to enemy units in a cone in front of her.

(W) Spirit Bond Cost: 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 / 105 / 115

Yin State: Karma anchors a white beam to an ally. The ally and Karma gain 20 / 22 / 24 / 26 / 28 / 30 % movement speed and 30% increased armor and Magic Resistance as long as they are anchored (max 6 seconds). Allies who pass through the beam gain also gain the movement speed bonus, and 15% increased armor and magic resistance for 3 seconds.

Yang State: Karma anchors a black beam to an enemy. The anchored enemy loses 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20 % movement speed, 30% decreased armor and 30% magic resistance as long as they are anchored (max 6 seconds). Enemies who pass through this beam also suffer the movement speed penalty for 3 seconds, along with having their armor and magic resistance lowered by 15% for 3 seconds.

(E) Soul Shield Cost: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120

Yin State: Karma summons a white protective shield on an ally or herself that absorbs 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 / 260 / 300 (+0.8 per ability power) damage for 5 seconds. When the shield expires, it explodes in a large radius, healing all nearby allies for 55 / 75 / 95 / 115 / 135 / 155 health (+.5 per ability power).

Yang State: Karma summons a black damaging aura on an ally or herself that deals 50 / 70 / 90 /110 / 130 / 150 (+0.5 per ability power) damage every 1.5 seconds to nearby enemies second for 4.5 seconds. When the aura expires, it explodes, dealing 100/140/220/260/300 (+0.7 per ability power) damage in a small radius to nearby enemies. The aura will not explode if the champion carrying the aura is killed before the aura expires.

(R) Equity of Will -- No Cost

Equity of Will is the replacement ult to Mantra. Like Mantra, it is available at level 1. It does not require points to level up; it does so automatically at 6, 11, and 16.

Active: Allows Karma to switch between the Yin State and the Yang State, granting her spells different abilities depending on the State used. Karma may change her state once every 6 / 4 / 2 seconds. The state change timer is unaffected by cooldown reduction.

hitkilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-11-2013

id tap it

MrTharne

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreetingsGoodbye View Post
WoT
Karma is now the most broken champion of all time.

And also, Passive Yang State -> Armor Penetration and not Magic WAT ?!

Schoild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-11-2013

can we have any updates of the karma skins.. (sakura karma and sun goddess)

Healurownbum

03-11-2013

Quote:
Skills.
I like the fact the ying yang thing was in it, but it looked more so you be stuck in one of the two states too much. Now you can have both of the same spell at once but using a mantra. With this new ulty you would be forced to pick one or the other. U can have both anymore.

Probably explaining it weirdly and thumbs up if you understand me lol.

Its a nice try but i dont think it would work.

On a other note anyone thing we will get more news today?

BestBilbo

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shentok View Post
Any chance the current designer for the new Karma gets fired so we can get a real rework that will make real Karma fans happy?
It's not about the dedicated karma fans, it's about making a consistant good quality character that is readable, provides plenty of counterplay and has a central common theme all of the abilities work to.

You're welcome.

GreetingsGoodbye

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
I like the fact the ying yang thing was in it, but it looked more so you be stuck in one of the two states too much. Now you can have both of the same spell at once but using a mantra. With this new ulty you would be forced to pick one or the other. U can have both anymore.

Probably explaining it weirdly and thumbs up if you understand me lol.

Its a nice try but i dont think it would work.

On a other note anyone thing we will get more news today?

So having to make a decision is bad? I respectfully (sincerely) disagree.

BestBilbo

03-11-2013

Quote:
So having to make a decision is bad? I respectfully (sincerely) disagree.
^

If that was the only feedback you could possibly give him on his rework, then I wouldn't even bother GreetingsGoodbye, from the looks of it your rework has plenty of decisionmaking which is absolutely great, choosing between forms and switching to get to another skillset that's better depending on the situation is great.

I'm not saying your rework is good, I'm saying that state of mind and that implementation/that being present on your rework is not a flaw at all, in fact it's good, heck I back you up and tell you that everyone who's making a claim for that to be a flaw; feel free to ignore.

I'd like to give you some feedback if you'd appreciate it, just gimme a reply over here if you'd like to.