So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healurownbum

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaughtSword View Post
Glad to hear about this. I just bought Karma, but I suck with her... so I'm happy that she'll be remade. I'll give her another go!

And when is the new Karma going to be released?
She isnt a buy and own champion, she requires practise alot of it! Keep trying and u will see why ppl love her.

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Aviatrix View Post
I'd like to know why her dress and posture were removed?
I understand they're impractical, but given she used her inner strength, practical clothing didn't feel necessary.

I feel like she lost some of her poise and class with her new outfit as well as what appears to be her new run. I feel like the dress and walk, full of dignity and rigid posture, made her stand out in the league. Why remove such a unique characteristic?

Will there ever been another champion to embody such: the impractical, but unique, attire as a full length dress as the default look?
I say renekton should wear a full dress in a future skin

Hellioning

03-10-2013

Glad to see you've been taking our feedback; maybe future reworks won't have the problems this one has.

And I have to say, IronStylus not being the person who designed the base skin makes perfect sense. I apologize to the parrot for my earlier remarks.

Terrornaut

03-10-2013

Amazes me that people are going on about ****tiness for showing a leg...bunch of closet living wrech-prudes. Probably don't know what *** appeal is and think most of the world, from african tribes or anyone in a non-ankle length completely sealed skirt is a self-hating *** fiend. Go home.

The new skin is excellent. I've enjoyed playing Karma, but I'm looking forward to playing her more now.
The new skin is very Bender-y, like Avatarish, which is a cool fit. It has a clear mystical feel that's plenty peaceful. Harmonious, in a way.

Archlord Azezo

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Unless something changes, her old lore will remain canon. She may have a new bio, but it doesn't replace the old one- it's a new chapter. We want to be able to tell stories about our champions. Replacing existing stories is not done lightly.
I'm sure this has probably been pointed out somewhere. but her league judgment, Is that still canon in terms of ideas or just straight up canon? I'm simply pointing out that it includes the old WW Soraka lore and therefore would not really happen as described. (WW taunts karma, Soraka curses WW)

Terrornaut

03-10-2013

I also must highlight the fact that Karma's new default skin highlights or ties back to the color of the culture that actually came up with the concept of Karma.

So....an appropriate job well done.

Healurownbum

03-10-2013

I rly hope to see more tomorrow, like beta stuff. Or atleast something abt her skillset. And maybe some minor tweaks giving the feeling the listened to us.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Wait and see. (Hear?)

Yago - I think we have differing opinions of success? If a champion is thematically coherent, fun, and balanced are they not successful? I understand what you're getting at (your post was well-written and constructive), but think that we will continue to disagree. There's a lot of subtlety required to hit your type of success that most players will never grasp. That isn't inherently a bad thing, but it can be sometimes.

I'm off to bed, but will continue to keep up with the thread tomorrow.
Will she keep the same voice actress?

Haven't heard that answer yet.

Healurownbum

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post

The skin yes, and the new stuff no. Atleast thats what i understood from the reds. Altho some lines for the skin will be changed

MrTharne

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post

New one for all skins except Traditional which has the current voice actress.