So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrTharne

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypsx View Post
Ah Riot, I see you took one of your cool and original characters and just threw them away.

Instead you replaced her with some generic mage who shoots magic from their hands (No other magic user does that right?) Who looks like some sort of Mortal Kombat reject, who relies on their secret "INNA POWAAAA?!?!?!" to fight .(Again, no other magic user relies on that either right?)

Creativity was lost here in turn for something incredibly cliche. Just like how any remaining faith in this company was lost to me.

This was your worst rework yet, because you decided to hit the delete button on a character people learned to love over the past 2 years. A skill rework would of been just fine, but not the entire character/personality swap.

Yeah, i'm done with this game.
Don't come back please, Karma doesn't need a fan like you.

Healurownbum

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinokami54 View Post
TL;DR: Responding to the red posts with how I view things. Not really digging where they've gone with Karma, and disregarding that, not entirely sure they were even successful at doing what they've stated was their goals with Karma. However, the why's of it are really more important than this pretty much worthless TL;DR statement, and the why's are below.
Hello, i just wanted to say thank you. For putting the time and effort in to writing something that great. Im rly glad ppl like you and others are around taking the time and effort to put there opinion down. And i do hope it makes some sort of a change.

Dotislav Pro

03-09-2013

When is this patch?

Noob3rts

03-09-2013

I am glad they are making Karma more interesting.

Out of the couple thousands of League games I have played over the years, I have seen maybe..a handful of Karma's? Most of which just got stomped, and some were amazing with her which actually made me want to pick her up but I never prioritized her with my IP or RP. Definitely picking her up just to see how this rework is.

Thanks Riot.

+1

Electrotapped

03-09-2013

Wait...her rework doesn't use fans anymore....

Afrocalypse

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob3rts View Post
Like... seriously?

Calypsx

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob3rts View Post
You mean as in turn her into a cliche generic mage who fires magic out of their hands like a ton of other characters? Way more interesting right?

Calypsx

03-09-2013

You know what really sucks about this whole visual remake? Cosplays like this won't be valid anymore.

Attachment 631575

She was cool already, now everyone who did fan art for her, cosplays, all of that, it will be for naught, it will be for a character that doesn't exist anymore, and no one will remember her old self. Her more original, less cliche and generic self. Karma is such an original character, I can't think of any other character that shared similarities to her in any other form of media, it was that awesome.

:< Poor Karma....

Burninate

03-09-2013

Quote:
You mean as in turn her into a cliche generic mage who fires magic out of their hands like a ton of other characters? Way more interesting right?
Wow kid, you are an absolute baddy. Does it really matter if she shoots magic out of god damn fans or her hands? I found the fans to be retarded personally. Why would fans even have any remote combat capability besides keeping the sweat off? I think her new visuals portrays her character better than the last one. Her last visual made no sense in regards to ionia.. Basically, no one even knew karma was from ionia UNLESS they read her lore. Whereas you can basically tell where other characters of ionia are from because they mostly look the part.

Karma was just some black woman(yuck) in a black and white dress. Now she is more brazilian looking and actually looks ionian!

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
You know what really sucks about this whole visual remake? Cosplays like this won't be valid anymore.

Attachment 631575
I just can't stop looking at that jelly-faced fat girl in the red dress.