So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shasyr

03-08-2013

I'm a little bit torn on the Karma VU.

On one hand, the new skin does look awesome, and I love the re-model of the traditional skin too - mostly.

However, whether Riot sees it or not, the current Karma's fans are iconic. I'd always associate Karma with her battle- fans. One of her abilities stems from those fans.

More importantly, one of the best pieces of LoL lore I've read, her League Judgement, includes them. I'm pretty depressed that even her traditional skin doesn't seem to have fans. They're part of what makes Karma, Karma.

I'd love to see just her Traditional skin carrying fans. It'll just feel different for none of her skins to have them. Also, since you're updating her lore, what will become of her amazing Judgement? Since you have to ret-con an immense part of the lore because of your changes to Warwick and Soraka's lore.

Also, when you re-structure her lore (and sorry for the negativity here, but...) please don't butcher it. A lot of the community has voiced their disappointment with most of the recent lore. Please, put some time into Karma's.

Terra Enigma

03-08-2013

this thread must stay on page 1!

fredblaze01

03-08-2013

would it be possible to darken the color of his skin a little on the splash art?

seriously downvoting this? you guys are all a bunch of hypocrite racist. next day you know she's white(nid,taric and soon karma) , i'm done with their selling marketing

Afrocalypse

03-08-2013

Wait, wait, wait.
Though I would have liked to let this die out for now, something just came to my mind.
I might have forgot an argument, so correct me, but why again can't she just hold two fans?
Cause, from what I see from the images, she just throws energy. Like, out of her hands. If there happened to be a fan in her hand from which she throws the energy, what exactly would be so bad about that again?
The only thing I can think of would be to reserve them for a new champ to utilize them more... but tbh, to make a fan a real weapon you'd probably have to make something up, wouldn't you? And it's not like it couldn't be allowed to have more than one fan-fighter.
Is there anything against using both the standard and fans to control spiritual energy?
Tbh that seems so unreasonable to me that I feel like I have to forgot something they said.

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrocalypse View Post
Wait, wait, wait.
Though I would have liked to let this die out for now, something just came to my mind.
I might have forgot an argument, so correct me, but why again can't she just hold two fans?
Cause, from what I see from the images, she just throws energy. Like, out of her hands. If there happened to be a fan in her hand from which she throws the energy, what exactly would be so bad about that again?
The only thing I can think of would be to reserve them for a new champ to utilize them more... but tbh, to make a fan a real weapon you'd probably have to make something up, wouldn't you? And it's not like it couldn't be allowed to have more than one fan-fighter.
Is there anything against using both the standard and fans to control spiritual energy?
Tbh that seems so unreasonable to me that I feel like I have to forgot something they said.
I would soooo end up boycotting a new champion that uses fans now.... If Karma's loses them compleetly...

MrTharne

03-08-2013

Quote:
Wait, wait, wait.

Grumpy Monkey said :

"Her floating fans weren’t cutting it as magical conduits, so we replaced them with a powerful manifestation of her Ionian will. Now, Karma carries the draconic symbol of Ionia with her at all times."

Afrocalypse

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
Grumpy Monkey said :

"Her floating fans weren’t cutting it as magical conduits, so we replaced them with a powerful manifestation of her Ionian will. Now, Karma carries the draconic symbol of Ionia with her at all times."
Yes, her floating fans, I can understand that.
But the ones in her hands?

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:
Yes, her floating fans, I can understand that.
But the ones in her hands?
U make a good point...

Stormtide

03-08-2013

need moar fans

Pink Moon Bunny

03-08-2013

2000th comment

EDIT: Downvoted because I ninja'd people.