So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Circuit Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Im all up for that, trying to get them to change her more towards how she is now. And not making it a new champion. But the lack of red reply's to me says deal with it. Unless they are in a panic trying to figure out what the hell to make of the gigantic mess they stepped in.

But meh i doubt that lol.

MOAR FANS DARN IT!

Considering the majority of people upvoted the thread(I believe its around 650 now) I don't think that qualifies as a mess since the annie incident took them a -300 in two hours to get them to react.

Schoild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEpistle View Post
Considering the majority of people upvoted the thread(I believe its around 650 now) I don't think that qualifies as a mess since the annie incident took them a -300 in two hours to get them to react.
all those upvotes are from people that doesnt even use karma..

Circuit Bear

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoild View Post
all those upvotes are from people that doesnt even use karma..

Hi, I like karma, but I enjoy other chars more since they don't drag the team down with an awkward kit that doesn't fit in many comps. Sorry for not forcing myself to play a character whose kit is unrewarding currently but I desperately would like to see her changed so that I can play her with a good conscience.

I up voted. Also, for the record, a lot of people who do play karma said they do approve, but they would like some form of her fans back. In other words. Only about half of the people who do "main karma" actually hate the change. So you have a minority, of a minority complaining. A lot of support friends I know want the rework, but want her fans in her recall or something.

So your statement is just saying that diehard karma players who won't be happy with any rework don't like it, you can't please the unpleasable.

RayThrust

03-08-2013

Guess what's about to hit the fan... how ironic -_-
Always been a fan of her fans. I'm going to miss em.

Anyway... waited for Karmas rework since this summer, glad it's finally happening.
Hope I can continue to play her as support, even tho she's better at top or mid at the moment.

Schoild

Recruiter

03-08-2013

Quote:
Hi, I like karma, but I enjoy other chars more since they don't drag the team down with an awkward kit that doesn't fit in many comps. Sorry for not forcing myself to play a character whose kit is unrewarding currently but I desperately would like to see her changed so that I can play her with a good conscience.

I up voted. Also, for the record, a lot of people who do play karma said they do approve, but they would like some form of her fans back. In other words. Only about half of the people who do "main karma" actually hate the change. So you have a minority, of a minority complaining. A lot of support friends I know want the rework, but want her fans in her recall or something.

So your statement is just saying that diehard karma players who won't be happy with any rework don't like it, you can't please the unpleasable.
i'm ok with the new kit comming.. even if i dont know it.. what i'm not ok with.. is that they changed karma into a whole new champion.. i would upvote this if they kept something from old karma at least..

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:

Fakers i tell ya all fakers! Har! (Btw im joking) Im kinda done with the whole back and fort i think the majorty of ppl have spoken now and the majorty likes it. Just some die hards dont.

Alhirae

03-08-2013

Quote:

I like your friend's idea of her fans being integrated into things like her recall, because though I am much more recent to Karma, I can see that it is a part of who she is currently. Though I do agree that change to karma's kit and visual are a good thing, a lot of Karma fans are not so happy about this and I can see why. I upvoted as well because I have been thinking about Karma as well, but because she isn't as reliable for all team comps, I picked up champions like Lulu, Sona, and Lux instead.

But back to the main point: A fan motif in her recall or something else, or even using it as her joke would be nice. It might at least show that she is moving on, but hasn't given up on who she is now.

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhirae View Post
I like your friend's idea of her fans being integrated into things like her recall, because though I am much more recent to Karma, I can see that it is a part of who she is currently. Though I do agree that change to karma's kit and visual are a good thing, a lot of Karma fans are not so happy about this and I can see why. I upvoted as well because I have been thinking about Karma as well, but because she isn't as reliable for all team comps, I picked up champions like Lulu, Sona, and Lux instead.

But back to the main point: A fan motif in her recall or something else, or even using it as her joke would be nice. It might at least show that she is moving on, but hasn't given up on who she is now.
I would love to see it being used in one of her emotions but as long as its not a piss joke, like the horrid joke Morello made.

Circuit Bear

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhirae View Post

Even though I would never call myself a main, a lot my friends and I want to like karma but can't so we do have some attachment to her. And almost everyone in this thread has the same opinion on one thing, which is the fans. What we were discussing earlier was just a "use it in the recall, taunt, emotes" just keep it a part of her, just not a part of her kit, abilities.

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:
Even tho i did like that remake.... And Annie has never been underplayed she has alot more ppl who like her Alot more. Which is the problem here.... Too lill amount of peeps like and play Karma. And like her the way she looks. They had to im going to regret saying this.. **** her up.
*** sells