So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrTharne

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitan Rick View Post
the question is not whether or not she was good looking, its if she would dress like a queen or did she dress just to look sexy.
And there is where i think you don't understand. There is no "code" about "how to dress like a queen" it depends on the era, traditions, etc...

If we take two fictional countries : one with barbaric traditions where people wear leather clothes and one like the High Elves society, their Queen won't be dress in the same way.

Severian NA

03-08-2013

It is not about the sexy >.< It is about her becoming a different character. It means we lost current Karma. If not, I would be all over this. It is glaringly obvious that this type of inner peace is not the same as the unfazed calm aristocrat with a crooked smile I have grown to love. And that sucks. That is it. I lost something I cared for. Why does everything have to be about the leg >.<
This is my Karma, and I would very much have liked to keep her. If Riot somehow turns out to shock and amaze me by how my Karma lives on in Skarma, I will be absolutely ridicilously happy, but that is not very likely...
T.T
http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/...nalSkin_Ch.jpg

HarryOrunitia

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Karma is being compart to Cleopatra...? Get back on track lol
I think the people who like the rework are taking this off track on purpose by talking about sexualization. Sexualization is not the problem here, so stop trying to make it seem like it.

The problem is that the rework doesn't look and feel like the Karma we liked, for many different reasons.

The single opinions about oversexualization of female characters don't really matter that much at this point, and arguing about it won't change any of them.

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryOrunitia View Post
I think the people who like the rework are taking this off track on purpose by talking about sexualization. Sexualization is not the problem here, so stop trying to make it seem like it.

The problem is that the rework doesn't look and feel like the Karma we liked, for many different reasons.

The single opinions about oversexualization of female characters don't really matter that much at this point, and arguing about it won't change any of them.
Darn u! I just removed the idiotic "Not" and you had to go and show my error

HarryOrunitia

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Darn u! I just removed the idiotic "Not" and you had to go and show my error
Hahah, edited your quote

MrTharne

03-08-2013

Quote:
And again it's a matter of taste.

She's the fourth champion i bought (i started 1 month after her release) and i find where this rework is going, very interesting.

Riot can't pleased everyone. Nobody can.

Sessamo

03-08-2013

Quote:

What would be gained from that? I think the discussion got a little lost re: Cleopatra, but I think the heart of the discussion is correct.
To me, Karma had a lot of conflicting elements. Her character was part leader, part Ionian mystic. But her visual identity was entirely leader. Now they've removed almost all visual traces of her being the diplomat, and she's heavily drawn as the Ionian mystic.
It's entirely a preference matter, but I'm much happier with them emphasizing her mystical side.

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:
Hahah, edited your quote
Cheers! That made me laugh.

But all i have to rly complain abt is with this remake. Is that they changed Karma to a point where she isnt who she was to me.

And alot of ppl dont seem to get that or want to get that. I dont know. Way to comes over now is more like a fighter then someone who would go on a foodstrike before kicking your teeth in. Try to talk it over before kicking your teeth in. Someone who believed she could get to her point before kicking your teeth in.

She lost that in my eyes. And most of you dont seem to agree with that and im ok with that. But can you please atleast try to understand where im coming from as well? Cause it now just feels like ppl arent even trying to read what im trying to say but are just out there trying to rip me a new one, this purely cause i disagree with the course they are taking Karma on now.

Im sorry but its not her anymore for me. And yes im waiting with alot of hope on her voice emotions and animations and skills. But this first impression isnt working for me.

And i know first impressions arent the full package. I learned that over and over.

But they do still count to something and if you dont belief that read throu this thread. And also look at yourself how often do you not judge someone before you spoken to them and got to know them?

Anyways here is for high hopes on it still being Karma when i see it all.

ARainySundae

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky Shark View Post
I love how nobody cares about Karma until there's a free skin involved.
Dude you sound so retarted right now go blow your head off.

Calypsx

03-08-2013

Attachment 630838 I'm sorry but this is Karma, and she's so awesome with her fans, and the cherry blossoms are beautiful. Her poise, her grace, her elegance.... Everything, she's an original character, and I haven't seen anyone like here in other form of media... Also I like people who wear robes, the league doesn't have enough robed characters. Those niche characters are what really makes this game shine, and this game has so few of them, why would you take that away.

Attachment 630839 This on the other hand is your generic mage who shoots magic out of her hands, wearing some battle loincloth, while also showing similarities to other champions already in the game. Might as well be an Irelia skin. While from what we know she's just another character who says "I NEED TO FIND MY INNA POWAAA?!?!" Pretty much like every other magic user in this game.

The two are nothing alike, Can't this just be a whole new character Riot? I would like to keep the character I've grown to love over the past 2 years intact.