Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, about that Karma leak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strange Anatomy

03-07-2013

Lore, I missed you so much. ;_;

HarryOrunitia

03-07-2013

Quote:
The Magic Stick:
You aren't even a Junior or Senior member of this game, yet you find the nerve to insult Riot and it's imployees indirectly. You have no right to judge Karma, because you haven't been there since her release like I and many others have.

What? Now we're judging the validity of an opinion through forum titles? Not only that's completely ridiculous, but forum titles don't have anything to do with how long you've been playing, not to mention the fact that his account here might be a smurf and he has his main account on another server.

MaraudingWalrus

03-07-2013

so, if karma's fans are gone are u gonna change her league judgement and lore?

Hamtigers

03-07-2013

Quote:
Yami arashi:
IsnĀ“t Karma ionian? shouln't she use energy instead of mana? just asking... same questiion for irelia D:

The only Ionians that use energy are Shen, Kennen, Akali, Zed, and lee sin.
4 of those are ninjas who all learned under the same master originally.
The last is a monk, which is about pure physical discipline. Lee sin gave up magic completely because of the tragedy he cause when he got too full of himself during training as a summoner.

Now, how many other Ionians are there?
Karma, Irelia, Master Yi, Wukong, Udyr, and Varus. All of them use mana. that's 6 to 5.

There is no correlation between Ionia and energy as a resource for spells.

Severian NA

03-07-2013

Quote:
The Magic Stick:
You aren't even a Junior or Senior member of this game, yet you find the nerve to insult Riot and it's imployees indirectly. You have no right to judge Karma, because you haven't been there since her release like I and many others have.

Uh, excuse me? Firstly, this is not my main account. Secondly, attacking someones right to hold an opinion accomplishes nothing but hostility. If you feel that way, sure. I disagree. I care about Karma.
More importantly, I respect Riot. They are mature enough to understand when somebody explains how their actions make them feel. I may be critical to some of their decisions, but I also acknowledge that I only have my side of the story. The whole point is that their silence makes it hard to understand what they are thinking, and if I am out of line, it is hard to improve myself with no feedback. I cannot fathom how anybody would take this as any kind of insult. Riot have always encouraged feedback and constructive criticism. They have never put themselves above making mistakes. Are you certain it isn't more of an insult to insinuate that they can't take feedback which isn't all positive? You think Riot got to where they are today without the ability to listen to other peoples perspective?

And what is your motive? If I made a mistake, and unwittingly insulted Riot, how about letting me know in a less confrontational and more informative way? I might have to edit my post to avoid hurting someones feelings. Not to mention, If I meant insult, I sincerely hope I could do better than that...

emTmyclipin2u

03-07-2013

Quote:
edwisp:
She looks like a Wizard from D3 now! That's.. interesting, i'm glad they took the support-mage route rather than 0 CS support because thats how all the people who loved Karma played her, so kudos to that!

I'm not quite sure why RIOT decided to remove fans because that was her signature weapon. It's like remaking Heimerdinger and changing his weapon from a wrench to a bazooka. It takes away all the familiarity away from the champion. Now I realize that the remake is basically finished now so I don't see the fans coming back but it's kind of a shame that they god rid of Karma's signature weapon.

Riot has been good on reworks so I'll have faith that Karma will retain the gameplay elements that we liked about her.

I prefer to think that they took away Heimer's turrets because "that wasn't nessescary to his core gameplay."

Zjc31

03-07-2013

Personally I think they should redo Ezreals look and update his ingame look

Shentok

03-07-2013

Whoever thought of this concept for the new Karma really messed up. They completely missed the mark on why people loved Karma in the first place. She was an elegant beauty with a very reserved look. She didn't have skin showing or any *** appeal. The new one is just another cookie-cutter model with no originality or thoughtfulness in the design. I feel that the person who was charged with this should be reprimanded for doing it wrong.

VoxxRain

03-07-2013

I love the idea of the new Skin for Karma. But please pay some love to the rest of the older characters that havent been given a visual update since Launch of the game like Taric. Taric has Horrible textures and other characters that have decent textures keep getting revamps but Taric still looks the way he did when he was launched back in August 2009. Please think about the older characters before Updateing the newer ones. Karama did need a revamp, but please think of the older characters.

P.S. Yes i am kida bias to Taric because i play Taric, but he really dose need an update.

Send Me Lewds

03-07-2013

Quote:
Shentok:
Whoever thought of this concept for the new Karma really messed up. They completely missed the mark on why people loved Karma in the first place. She was an elegant beauty with a very reserved look. She didn't have skin showing or any *** appeal. The new one is just another cookie-cutter model with no originality or thoughtfulness in the design. I feel that the person who was charged with this should be reprimanded for doing it wrong.

No, stop. Shut up. Next time you think of posting, don't do it. Because you're wrong and will continue to be wrong.