So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinto

03-07-2013

Thanks guys

Raptor6789

03-07-2013

It would be cool if Karma's eyes and those markings on her body started glowing stronger as her hp decreased, as sort of a passive visual effect of inner flame.

But then I heard she's getting her passive reworked, which is cool i guess.
Looks like Ashe is still stuck in the corner.

Aeolian Melodies

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor6789 View Post
It would be cool if Karma's eyes and those markings on her body started glowing stronger as her hp decreased, as sort of a passive visual effect of inner flame.

But then I heard she's getting her passive reworked, which is cool i guess.
Looks like Ashe is still stuck in the corner.
Inner Flame getting a rework too??

B-but the baits!!

Aeolian Melodies

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Persona View Post
Different situation.

Victorious Janna was stated to specifically be a reward for Season 2. It had no relation to Janna as a character. Similar to how Rammus, Ryze and Jarvan got reward skins for participating or achieving in previous seasons.

This is about allowing Karma players to use their preferred look, since the overhaul is so drastic, by giving them a free gift, as a thank you for sticking with Karma. But by announcing that it's going to be given to everyone who owns Karma before the rework hits, Riot is completely negating the sentiment.
Well if they like Karma's old look enough to buy Karma now (before knowing how she will be once reworked, and if they will even enjoy her) just for the bonus skin, then it's fine by me.

Tbh the whole concept of "deserving" a special/limited/legacy skin just because you happened to be there kinda irks me, so that must have an influence on my opinion.

Reck1ess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

You call that reimagining? It looks like an Irelia skin.

Anatera

03-07-2013

so when can we expect this rework to be released?

ottoawesome

03-07-2013

Riot.... i love you guys.

24SevenEU

03-07-2013

Well that sucks... Why does only Karma get the free skin thing?
Seems super unfair... .-/

Your Shadow

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenluvartz View Post
Well if they like Karma's old look enough to buy Karma now (before knowing how she will be once reworked, and if they will even enjoy her) just for the bonus skin, then it's fine by me.
It's not that I don't want new Karma players to use Traditional Karma. What bothers me is that it's going to be available on the store, yet no one will buy it since they can get it for free just by unlocking Karma before the rework. It's not the skin itself, but the fact that everyone's getting it for free just because they own Karma, even though they only got her for the skin.

It's not a gift to veteran Karma players, it's a cheap advert to get more people to play Karma! That's what upsets me. If the rework gets new people to start playing Karma, then great, she's an awesome character. But I really feel that if new Karma players want the Traditional Karma skin, they should buy it with RP like any other skin, instead of just being able to hop on the rework bandwagon to get it for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenluvartz View Post
Tbh the whole concept of "deserving" a special/limited/legacy skin just because you happened to be there kinda irks me, so that must have an influence on my opinion.
Totally understandable. I probably sound like a huge ass through all these posts.

DarkReimu

03-07-2013

Karma looks like Irelia now....better nerf Irelia....

seriously though love the new look