Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is it possible to switch from NA servers to EUW?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fidmi

03-06-2013

Hello, so when I started playing league of legends my brother told me to play on NA servers..so I played there and got to level 30 with hundreds (probably over 1k games) and i spent a lot of riot points in skins, some of them now unavailable.
I am from Portugal and never had any issues with playing on NA servers, however recently Ive discovered a lot of my IRL friends play league...but on EUW servers, and I wanted to switch from NA to EUW for that reason, but i didnt want to start on an a level 1 without any skins etc..is there any way I can switch?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Currently there is not an option to switch between NA and any EU region.

Fidmi

03-06-2013

Aww alright =/
Thanks for the quick reply.

Fatalen

03-07-2013

From what I've read a service is available... unless your support pages are out of date..
in which case, why remove the service?