Really need help with this build ( Jarvan + Wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lonely Ward

03-06-2013

I play Jarvan and WuKong a lot I realized that their ulti is amazing, and is constantly needed to secure kills, and win team fights. So I decided to get as much cool down reduction as possible ( I think 40% is the cap ) while maintaing a tanky build.

What items would be good for this ?

I get zekes herald, and boots of lucidity and black cleaver, but I just don't like these items.

Any help ?

Stormquake

03-06-2013

get tanky boots, black cleaver, zeke's, something else out of kindlegem like a spirit visage

ROKAF JE

03-06-2013

Black Cleaver is good for those 2. Zekes and Lucidity are terrible.
You don't need 40% CDR. You need more damage and durability.

iTziLLiRL

03-06-2013

Boots of lucidity compared to other boots isn't a huge investment with a lot of risk behind it, unless an enemy auto attacker type of champ is extremely fed then ninja tabi all the way, but that's the only I see other than the obvious brutalizer worth money and CDR that you demand. You would get much more out of just spending the gold to buy tanky items than having 40% CDR

jxfresh

03-06-2013

Full CDR items, don't get them. Boots of lucidity, isn't good. A list of items that give cdr with damage/tankiness; Frozen Heart,Glacial Shroud, Locket of the Iron Solari, Kindle Gem, Shureyla's Reverie, Spirit of the Elder Lizard, The Black Cleaver, Brutalizer, Yomumu's Ghost Blade, Zeke's Herlad, Zephyr.

ZOMGTURTLE

03-06-2013

Get Brutalizer on both of them, Locket on J4 for sure but you probably don't need it on Wu. While they both have great ults, they tend to be on low enough cds to be available every fight even without massive CDR.

Zeff520

03-06-2013

I main wuk and I will tell you something: I RARELY buy lucidity. If the entire game is teamfights I MAY consider buying lucidity. I usually get either tabi or mercs. Occasionally if I'm against a squishy I get berserkers to just annihilate them, but his E is good for that so even thats not very often... I like to get health on wukong so his ult lasts the whole duration. Often I get mallet + cleaver + tabi as my base build, then add on 2 vamp scepters to turn into either BT/hydra/botkr. The last item I rarely get to and is situational. If I seem to be the tank I buy mogs. If I'm just getting loads of kills I get the third in those lifesteal items or IE. Every so often if I get targeted I'll get GA but usually I get health > GA.