Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Macon

03-06-2013

After being promoted, losing two games going back down to Silver V, losing two different promotion sets due to feeders/afkers and now losing my promotion match due to a riot system crash should I just give up on league? I really don't understand how one game can constantly make me want to jump off a bridge.

Elduris

Recruiter

03-06-2013

Quote:
Macon4:
After being promoted, losing two games going back down to Silver V, losing two different promotion sets due to feeders/afkers and now losing my promotion match due to a riot system crash should I just give up on league? I really don't understand how one game can constantly make me want to jump off a bridge.

Never give up! Never surrender!

If you're not happy with the way your games have been going lately, there's a lot of stuff you can do on your end to alleviate the tension. Take a long break, go outside and take a walk, maybe use a creative talent or even go have a drink. Breaks are important in games like League. It's also important to be completely comfortable and ready to play before starting.

A little over a week ago, I wrote down 8 Tips to Succeed in Solo Queue (http://fieldsofinjustice.com/post/44052583600) that I think might help. Happy Summoning!

Orcca

Wrenchmen

03-06-2013

Take a bit of a break, only play bot matches every couple days, and come back with a fresh attitude. It's easy to go on tilt and be stressed out in a competitive game, vacation's all you need.