So...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Macon4

03-06-2013

After being promoted, losing two games going back down to Silver V, losing two different promotion sets due to feeders/afkers and now losing my promotion match due to a riot system crash should I just give up on league? I really don't understand how one game can constantly make me want to jump off a bridge.

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macon4 View Post
After being promoted, losing two games going back down to Silver V, losing two different promotion sets due to feeders/afkers and now losing my promotion match due to a riot system crash should I just give up on league? I really don't understand how one game can constantly make me want to jump off a bridge.
Never give up! Never surrender!

If you're not happy with the way your games have been going lately, there's a lot of stuff you can do on your end to alleviate the tension. Take a long break, go outside and take a walk, maybe use a creative talent or even go have a drink. Breaks are important in games like League. It's also important to be completely comfortable and ready to play before starting.

A little over a week ago, I wrote down 8 Tips to Succeed in Solo Queue that I think might help. Happy Summoning!

Orcca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

03-06-2013

Take a bit of a break, only play bot matches every couple days, and come back with a fresh attitude. It's easy to go on tilt and be stressed out in a competitive game, vacation's all you need.