Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I bought runes,please help~! Riot plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoL BackStab LoL

03-06-2013

IVE YET TO BE Helped with my missing runes. so here i am, posting it now

so someone from please help me. im not trying to cheat any1~! i just want my runes lol. ive even screen shotted the time, so u no its legit

basically, what happened was a 2-3 days ago, riot was performing live maintenance on something, i was in Que for a game, every chose, the timer went down to 0, but the game didnt start. strange right?, and after 5 mins of waiting. som1 was fed up enough to leave the que. and we all returned back to the main LoL play menu. i than went to purchase the runes. it took a very long time for it to even process. than my LoL crashed. and i tried to relog. and at that time there was a que to log into lol. once i succesfully entered i say my IP had gone down. so i assumed my runes were purchased. but as u can see they were not. i had 2050ip for my mana runes, but they havent been added to my rune inventory.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoL BackStab LoL

03-06-2013

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/lol1gh.png/ sorry bad quality, try this for the first image,