Sage: The Noxian Elementalist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TimmyGudge1

03-06-2013

================================================== ===============

Hey guys and gals, first of all I want to thank you for taking your time to look at my created champion. I would love to hear your feedback so share your opinion but remember, I am new to this. I took quite a bit of time making Sage so I hope you guys enjoy. I am well aware that there are numerous amounts of supports already but I thought that having a Noxian, tanky, support, would be something I would enjoy playing and hope that you would too. This is still a work in progress so I may update this fairly often depending on your feedback. I thank you again and please enjoy, Sage: The Noxian Elementalist!

Sage: The Noxian Elementalist

Base Stats:

Health: 473 (+97)

Attack Damage: 56 (+3.5)

Health Regen: 6.95 (+0.65)

Attack speed: 0.587 (+1.52%)

Mana: 250 (+57)

Armour: 18.5 (+3.6)

Mana Regen: 6.8 (+0.6)

Magic Resist: 30 (+0)

Range: 125

Mov. Speed: 335

Passive: “Growing Strength” Sage gains an additional 40 maximum health every champion kill assist
(Stacking up to 30 assists)

Q: “Ice Fury”
Active: Sage encases enemy champions within a radius in ice, stunning them and himself for 1 second. After stun, Sage is granted 5% movement buff and enemies are slowed for 3 seconds. If no champions are hit, Sage gains the movement buff with no stun penalty.
Mana Cost: 75
Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12
Splash Radius: 225
Movement Speed reduction: 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%

W: “Erupt”
Active: Sage protects an allied Unit (Self Target-able) with a floating rock shield that erupts from the ground. Shield protects for 150/200/250/300/350 (+ 7% of Sage's Maximum health) Wearer of the shield is granted 10% movement buff. Shield dissipates after 5 seconds if not already destroyed.
Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 10 seconds after shield dissipates or is destroyed
Range: 575

E: “Engulf”
Passive: Enemies in the radius of Sage have reduced armour.
Diameter: 250
Armour reduction: 4/8/12/16/20
Active: Sage targets an enemy champion and shoots a fire ball dealing magic damage in a splash radius. Damage that is done to enemies in the radius is brought back to Sage in the form of a healing AOE.
Mana Cost: 80/85/90/95/100
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Healing Done Per Champ: 10/25/40/55/70 (+50% AP) (+5% per ally in AOE)
Magic Damage: 10/40/70/100/130 (+25% AP) (+5% per enemy in AOE)
Range: 555
Splash Radius from Target: 325

R: “Amplify”
Active: Sage fires a large ball of electricity at a single target dealing DOT, never letting the enemy health drop below 1 hp. (This allows an ADC or ally champion to pick up the kill) Once the Enemy hits 1hp they are get stunned.
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 160/130/100
Magic Damage: 100/125/150 (+ 50% AP)
Stun Duration: 0.5/0.75/1 second
Range: 600

Visuals:
- Buff in build -Aged 20-30 -Human -Noxian Decent
-Armour is scrap metal parts with a black short sleeved cloth tunic underneath with black pants (Gothic, steampunk style) . has a red Mohawk and piercings.
-Wields spiked gloves. Jabs are auto attacks, uppercuts are crits. When not auto attacking his hands are open holding floating resemblances of the last ability used. (Ice crystal for “Ice Fury”, Rocks for “Erupt”, Flames for “Engulf”, and balls of electricity for “Amplify”)

Role Tags: Tank, Support, Melee || Other Tags: CC, Mana, Stun, Healer