Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Crashing...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archangell

03-06-2013

Every time I go the Loading screen the game close and a Bug Splat! Window apear saying I can send a report about the crash
Here is what is wrote when I click on show more detail

LOL_PublicSQHL4hO0.dmp* C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\

Q2UT42F7.xml* C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\

2013-03-06_17-12-52_r3dlog.txt C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\\Logs\Game - R3d Logs\

2013-03-06_17-13-07_League of Legends.log
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0.218\deploy\

Thats what is written. I got 1 lost forgiven in my match history and 2 leaver and I was unable to enter either of all this 3 games... I dont want to get ban because I get reported from people... Anyway this is what I get if anyone know what the problem is hook me up !
Also yesterday night because I was having a hard time trying to login for I dont know the reason I tried to repair my client may I have corrupted the file by using the repair button from LoL launcher ?

Archangell

03-06-2013

Bump

Mooseattacks

03-06-2013

same tried everything to fix it but nothings working.

Khronar

03-06-2013

I am also having this issue, it just started today. Previous to today I was unable even log in to League.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Attach a DXDiag to the forum

Here is how to get one....
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20100477-Obtaining-a-Direct-X-Diagnostic-or-DxDiag

Here is how to attach it....
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20102273-attach-a-file-to-a-forum-post

Archangell

03-06-2013

Here I think I got it ?

Archangell

03-06-2013

Bump

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Update your Windows 7 installation to Service Pack 1, as well as your Nvidia drivers for the card itself.

Mooseattacks

03-06-2013

Quote:
Archangell:
Here I think I got it ?

did you have to wait for it to collect system information?

Archangell

03-06-2013

It says that my Nvidia is aldready updated and how do I update my Windows 7 to service pack 1 ?