Login Authentication Failed for an unknown reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiaXes

03-06-2013

Click on the link to see the image...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...nttulofmd.png/
apparently the authentication process failed for an unknown reason and i cant login because of this...! and everytime i try to login this happens, this is happening since like 2 days ago

Im from south america and idk if this problem is related to this, pls i need help i know im not the only one having this same problem

Posionado Rox

03-06-2013

same to me.. dude and riot still doenst answer yet to any player dont know wha the f..... is hapening.. it just keep pissing me .. how long more this will be ?

LiaXes

03-06-2013

Ty for answering, i rlly dont know why they dont answer our questions :/ ive tried so many things to fix this but nothing have worked Atm u,u

LiaXes

03-07-2013

bump still cant login....

leorub

03-07-2013

same problem here 2 days ago and riot still doesnt answer us idk what to do after repairing, changing password etc

Dat Ignite Doe

03-07-2013

What I did that kind of helped was:

I opened device manager, uninstalled all my USB ports, then I restarted the computer. When my computer came to, I let it re-install everything automatically, then tried playing a game. I'm past this issue, but now I'm stuck at "Logging in...." instead of being unable to log in. XD Not sure why it helped, or if it helped. maybe just a restart was all that was needed, but I'm not too sure.

EDIT:

After this, I synchronized my clock with the windows time server. Click the clock > Change date.. > Internet Time > Change sett...> then synchronize it. Once you're done, log in, it should work. Gonna go play now.

LiaXes

03-07-2013

Psychrom i followed ur advice and did everything but still i cant login.... u,u i keep getting the same unknown error

leorub

03-07-2013

tried to do the same thing psychrom told but sill not working... still in authentication failed for an unknown reason . retrying attemtp (1-5)

Pajaman 92

03-09-2013

go to internet explorer and put "work offline" off