What are interesting Ward stats?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aacey

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomorian27 View Post
I would like there to be a way to see stacks for nasus, veigar and sion passives... Not sure how feasible it is, but right now I have no idea how many stacks I usually get in a typical game, nor do I have a record of the highest stacks I've gotten.
yah personally i would lofe to see that implemented in achievements and records if/when they ever decide to put achievements officially in.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Time of effective warding is too vague to track to everyone's satisfaction.
What exactly is vague? It simply records the amount of time that an enemy champion is revealed by the ward that otherwise would not be. Or do you mean letting players know what the stat means would be unclear?

Cpt Joo

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I can separate Pink wards from Green wards, but I don't want to encourage losing players to sell all of their items to buy wards.

Why not run a time thresh hold
consider more then x wards in y time period to be stat boosting

L3C0k

03-11-2013

You could give an assit when an enemy was detected by a ward and we kill him.

Like Battlefield 3 when you have marked an enemy.
So, you can give an assist (with or not gold) for the guy who put the ward, same if he wasn't in the fight.

ICantNameMe

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomorian27 View Post
I would like there to be a way to see stacks for Nasus, Veigar, and Sion passives... Not sure how feasible it is, but right now I have no idea how many stacks I usually get in a typical game, nor do I have a record of the highest stacks I've gotten.
If you look at the tooltip for Nasus Q and Veigar Q it tells you in blue text the amount of damage increase and AP increase respectively. I don't know if Sion has such a tooltip for his E though (I don't think so, but I haven't played him in a while). If you want the statistics at the end of the game, simply look at your abilities before the game ends. It's a bit unfeasible to have champion-specific stats at the end of the game.

TrojanHorse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

I would love to see graphs of the various stats over the time of the game.

When were your wards placed? It's easy to see. When did this champions kills happen? How does overall gold between teams change and compare over time? (both total gold and gold value of items in inventory). These would be great tools to help identify behaviors that contribute to victory.

Shibley

03-11-2013

Sounds like a good idea, giving people more incentive to ward maybe?

Sight Wards Placed: XX

Vision Wards Placed: XX

Enemy Wards Destroyed: XX

Oracles Bought: XX

BTW how will this work for Sightstone and Ruby Sightstone?

Astral Yorae

03-13-2013

Hi there Xelnath!

I don't feel that Wards placed would be a good approach. People can refill their Ruby gem and spam free wards are fontain for for or to get a high "wards placed" status.

What about:

Scout Score:
Counts enemies detected with skills, Clarivoyance and wards. Of course, there would need to be an adjustment, like same detector won't count same enemy again unless it leaves entire ward sight range and reenters area.
This would incentivete all ways of map control AND reward for using wards.

Sweeper Score:
Counts number of invisible champions/objects detected or killed.
It would be fair for these investing on Oracle/Pink Wards even if another person gets the targets detected.

Astral Yorae.

fksknoob

03-13-2013

can you do gold earned from killing minions as well, since minions give different amounts of gold depending on their type. also, gold form killing champions, since you can get more gold from ending a streak, or less from camping a player over and over. this combined with knowing how much gold a champion received from global objectives could be very interesting to look at.

Perceptible

03-13-2013

Damage blocked. (Shields and Barriers)
Invisible targets spotted. Only counts units once until they lose the current stealth, then it can be recounted.