What are interesting Ward stats?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

z00kab1rd

03-09-2013

I was thinking stats like 'amount of seconds enemies were revealed by wards'

SkyPyro

03-09-2013

Enemies killed within the wards sight.

Nixarius

03-09-2013

What do you think about special place for purchases? Because it's only 6 and 7 will be reserved ONLY for wards!

Blue3345

03-09-2013

So from my understanding you're going to stop wards from being spammable? But I love spamming wards on the ground for amusement. People I play with laugh, I laugh, and I've even engaged a winning team fight because a Garen got an oracle and started hitting them by himself. I'm sorry but I'd much rather have my fun then a stupid stat at the end of the game that no ones gonna really look at. I mean if you want the stat there go for it.. but I want to spam my wards too if you don't mind.

Netteh

03-09-2013

Id like:

Amount of time vision was given from wards
Amount of time enemy vision was denied from destroying enemy wards

also, awesome idea

Crunchdoggie

03-09-2013

I dont like how people always want ward stats. It's not very important, only useful for stroking your ego or shifting blame. Number of wards placed/cleared has never been a useful indicator. If people really want to better your ward-play, they should be thinking about it after they get ganked or caught out by a ward. It's not something hard to see, like damage done to champions or something.

Krazeu

03-09-2013

Aside from ward stats, I'd like to see the "Effective Damage Shielded", wich would only take into account the amount of the shield depleted by enemy attacks and also the amount of "extra effective hp"* given (and depleted by enemies) by shields like Galio's Bulkwark or Soraka's Astral Blessing.

This would get rid of the problem of people spamming shields at the spawning pool of even at lanes because if they are not depleted by enemies they won't count towards this stat

*effective hp is your hp weighted by your armor/magic resist

CannibalMoose

03-09-2013

Xelnath, did you get demoted?

Attachment 631608

Bamce

03-09-2013

how about number of wards that died due to their time eslapsing.

This way people couldn't just buy alot when loosing and throwing them on the ground. Prevent them from "LOL look at me i'm warding i r gued" "look how many wards I used"

Would also as a byproduct make wards placed prior to 3 minutes of loosing not count.

Redeemed RivĂȘn

03-09-2013

Percentage of map revealed by wards placed by you. Needs better phrasing though