What are interesting Ward stats?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BombingLegend

03-06-2013

This might be very difficult but could you say where the majority of the wards were placed? You could just divide the map into top and bottom and somehow (I'm not a programer, prefer to do things like creative design) put those into a chart at the end of the game?

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

pink wards placed
green wards placed
sightstone/wriggles wards placed

edit: if someone is selling their stuff to inflate a ward placed stat then they would be doing that anyway. though i guess you could add an internal cooldown on it?

Zellboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I feel it should be noted how many uses your Sightstone got (if you bought one).

OldNoob2010

03-06-2013

In order to prevent abuse, track wards that complete their timer. wards that are killed could be added to number of wards placed.

Serneth

03-06-2013

Possibly only have the system resister the ward once it is removed from the map (killed or expired) to prevent people from spaming wards at endgame?

ExecutionerK

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I can separate Pink wards from Green wards, but I don't want to encourage losing players to sell all of their items to buy wards.
Easy, put a formula up that if the more than 50% of the player's gold went toward ward, completely disregard his score.
**Selling items will get 70% gold back, so if they do sell everything for wards they will most likely pass the 50%.

Supports will spam wards but with sightstone they shouldn't be able to spam up to 50% gold.

BovinousMaximous

03-06-2013

Timing of the 1st ward placed for the support would be interesting to see the true effectiveness of warding at certain times.

Maybe the above stat for both sides of the map because I can see this being different for either side.

Thank you, this is amazing of you and a beautiful idea.

KopeAcetic

03-06-2013

I would definitely add 3 extra columns in the scores creen:

One - sight ward
two - vision ward
three - killed ward

Is it possible to only make them count if they are placed outside of your base as you put it?

Kr1sys

03-06-2013

Xelnath,

Do this: Sight granted and Sight Denied. Some sort of number like this, that shows giving vision of places not normally granted by towers, nexus, inhibs, lanes, etc

Can do it by units, and then a total duration(life) of wards+number of wards. Denied for obviously destroying enemy wards.

March of Dimes

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WskiSky View Post
Seconds of vision granted by wards placed by player?
This seems the best way to get around people spamming sightstone wards.