What are interesting Ward stats?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malgana

03-06-2013

Amount of time an enemy has spent inside the vision range of your ward would be a good one, if it's possible.

This would stop people from gaining stats by just selling junk at the end and buying 30 wards and spamming them on the pad while also showing how useful a single persons wards were.
It would also encourage people to ward the enemy red/blue to gain more stats, which IMO is something that needs to be done more often anyway, I've had tons of times where I just pop out of lane to ward blue and we spot the jungler low on HP. Fresh for the picking.

SirGloomy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I know this might be iffy, but where is true damage shown currently( if its shown at all)

Does olaf's physical damage count include it now?

Could we possibly get that seperate please? ^^;

Aceofgods

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Total amount of Crowd Control, broken up into Soft (Slows) and Hard (Stuns, knock arounds, Snares...), measured in seconds.

True damage should also get a separate category.

Also, hat about Item damage? It would be nice to see how much damage I did with Muramana or Blade of the Ruined King.

Raygr

03-06-2013

Am I the only one who believe this is only going to give people more reasons to complain? I mean I like the idea but at the same time I dread it.

Malgana

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raygr View Post
Am I the only one who believe this is only going to give people more reasons to complain? I mean I like the idea but at the same time I dread it.
If it gets people to buy more wards, who cares?

Frightning

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Hey guys,

I'm coding up some stat tracking for wards now. I want to give support and solo lane players some more recognition for amazing warding. Specifically, following up on the rule to prevent people from spamming wards in their base to cheese warding stats.

I plan to add: "Placed a new ward" and "Killed a ward" as end of game stats.

Is there anything else obvious you guys feel is worth noting at the end of the game?

Disclaimer: Everything we intuitively "get" as players may not be as easy to detect procedurally for a computer.
I think a straight forward way to prevent the whole warding base and spam warding the same spot to cheese the stat system would be to not count wards in each others sight ranges, or those in one's own base (sometimes warding inside the enemy base makes sense).

Bowler1995

03-06-2013

How about how many times you used your abilities. I'd like to see how many times I spammed my QWE on Ryze.

FallKniven

03-06-2013

Enemies killed in range of ward. Idk how hard that would be to code, but it would be pretty cool to see how many enemies were killed in vision of your wards.

Rylinks

03-06-2013

Will people really sell all their items to buy wards if it's just a random stat in the table?

rootsoflust

03-06-2013

Xelnath, which/how many of all these great suggestions are you considering, plz dont leave us hanging when you asked for the feedback you tease