*SINGED* need a nerf!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicroMaster

03-06-2013

first of all, I apologized if my english is bad.

Its not a tread about qqing about a character, but honestly he really need nerf. as we saw in iem and every tournamen the character is completely dominating every lane even if he get counter by switching lane.

I think the major problem of this character is the stat boost(a bit too much) of his ultimate and the cd(way to low) on it.

Im a singed hater but at the same time, I understand the fact that it is really hard to balanced it and I respectplayer who play it properly cuz I am very bad at it.

Elsabet

03-06-2013

I play Singed and love him for his uniqueness as a champ, in terms of how he is played. That said, he is definitely slightly unbalanced. I'm not saying it's necessarily too easy to get to "god mode," as I'm sure a good counter can zone him and really hurt his early game, but when he does get to god mode, he's a little too godly maybe.. One of the best in survivability and sustained movement speed = Kinda ruins fights endgame.

SetsunaFseisei92

03-06-2013

^^ if singed doesnt farm and if singed is easily ganked in early game the other team wont ahve a tank therefore kill off the other players that singed cant protect. easy...

charnjf

03-06-2013

Dont chase singed . Problem solved.

Rackier

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMaster View Post
first of all, I apologized if my english is bad.

Its not a tread about qqing about a character, but honestly he really need nerf. as we saw in iem and every tournamen the character is completely dominating every lane even if he get counter by switching lane.

I think the major problem of this character is the stat boost(a bit too much) of his ultimate and the cd(way to low) on it.

Im a singed hater but at the same time, I understand the fact that it is really hard to balanced it and I respectplayer who play it properly cuz I am very bad at it.
100 seconds is WAY too low?

PvP Owner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2013

I agree, he is kinda overpowered. He doesn't have any real counters, and is extremely tanky.

charnjf

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvP Owner View Post
I agree, he is kinda overpowered. He doesn't have any real counters, and is extremely tanky.
A decent teemo shuts down singed. Elise too. Any really hard CC will totally shutdown singed.

xXOphidionXx

03-06-2013

Riven deals a ton of damage and can shut down Singed in a blink of an eye if played correctly. It's very simple to deal damage, using her shield to absorb all the poison.

Atrynix

03-06-2013

Singed is op as hell, dude.

C9 SingSing

03-06-2013

He is getting nerfed sadly. His Flip is getting a decent nerf and his ultimate no loner decreases the effectiveness of CC.