How many threds do i have to make about this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pherian

03-06-2013

noreply@riotgames.com

1:43 PM (1 minute ago)

to me

Greetings Summoner,

We have been tracking the increasing Leaver Penalty on your account pherian with some concern. Please remember that repeatedly leaving games or idling during gameplay hurts your team and the overall experience of all Summoners on the field. In order to discourage this behavior, we must take action against those who make it a habit by issuing suspensions.

Due to the increase in Leaver Penalty, your account has been temporarily suspended for one (1) day. If you are experiencing any unexplained disconnections or crashes, please contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ and we will be happy to resolve any technical issues you may be experiencing.

For more information regarding Leaver Buster, please visit the following FAQ: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...averbuster-faq

Please keep in mind that if you continue to leave matches or idle during gameplay your account will be subject to longer suspensions that could culminate in the permanent suspension of this account.

Best regards,

Riot Games Player Support

WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****, REMOVE MY ****ING LEAVER STATUS, ITS NOT MY FAULT UR GAME IS BUGGED, UR UPDATE HAS CAUSE SO MANY PROBLEMS AND U GUYS DONT ADDRESS OR REIMBURSE US FOR ANYTHING, THIS EMAIL IS BULL****, IM NOT LEAVING THE GAME, YOU GUYS ARE FORCING ME TOO WITH ALL UR BUGSPLATS AND ERRORS FIX THIS **** NOW!

Pherian

03-06-2013

Bump

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

I'm sure you know this by now, but you were suspended for a day by Leaver Buster, an automated system designed to target frequent leavers and punish them for leaving games. If you read the Leaver Buster FAQ you were linked to, you would see that not only does Riot not overturn Leaver Buster bans, but you also don't get banned for having server/client issues. Leaver Buster only bans Summoners who regularly leave games. I'm going to go ahead and link you to some important resources I think might help you here.

Preventing Frequent Disconnects
Improving Lag, Latency, and Ping
Information about recent 3rd party ISP issues

I understand that a suspension can raise tempers and such, but I suggest staying calm and finding something else to do with your day off. Maybe read through the FAQ or watch some featured streams?

Pherian

03-06-2013

are u ****ing retarted? THE ONLY REASON WHY I WOULD EVEN BE IN THIS POSITION RIGHT NOW IS BECASUE OF WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY, DUE TO SOMETHING THATS NOT MY FAULT, AFTER THE STUPID UPDATE I COULNDT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT, SO YOU AND RIOT ARE TRYING TO TELL ME THATS MY FAULT THAT IT HAPPENED IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME? ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT ITS MY FAULT MY ACCOUNT JUST GOT BANNED TODAY BECASUE OF A BUGSPLAT ERROR?

Pherian

03-06-2013

Make a new damn system for in game disconnects, for a free ****ing game you guys sure are uptight about every thing, not taking responsibility for anything, why the hell is it my fault, do you actually think i would spend all this money on a "free" game, just to purpously join a game to quit or leave, you gotta be dumb as **** to think that, yet when something comes up on riots end, they leave us with a nice little response saying it wasnt there fault and it was 3rd party isp issue, yet im one of the many people "suffering" because of it

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pherian View Post
are u ****ing retarted? THE ONLY REASON WHY I WOULD EVEN BE IN THIS POSITION RIGHT NOW IS BECASUE OF WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY, DUE TO SOMETHING THATS NOT MY FAULT, AFTER THE STUPID UPDATE I COULNDT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT, SO YOU AND RIOT ARE TRYING TO TELL ME THATS MY FAULT THAT IT HAPPENED IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME? ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT ITS MY FAULT MY ACCOUNT JUST GOT BANNED TODAY BECASUE OF A BUGSPLAT ERROR?
Sorry my answer wasn't to your expectations. Let me re-phrase.

Quote:
It is not my fault. My internet/your servers disconnected me. I had a real-life emergency. I had to get off the computer. The game crashed. Unban me!

You are not banned from a single leave. We understand that players may be forced to leave from time to time so the system has been designed to reduce your leaver level as you play games without leaving or idling. If you are not consistently leaving games you will not be banned.

Note: You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. Please review our Summoner Safety Initiative article and make sure your account is safe and secure. If you feel your account was compromised and that activity occurred without your knowing, please re-secure your account.
Taken from this FAQ. If you have any further questions, I will answer them to the best of my ability.

knox303

03-06-2013

Pherian, if this is what happened after the one time last night. That means you go afk all the time. They wont ban you after one or two. It's when you do it OVER AND OVER. So stop raging it's your fault.

Pherian

03-06-2013

I TAKE IT NO ONE WITH ENOUGH BRAINS FROM RIOT (NOT YOU) CAN GIVE ME A REASONABLE ANSWER, IF YOU SAY IM NOT BANNED FROM A SINGLE GAME, THEN WHY THE **** WAS I BANNED FROM THE GAME YESTERDAY FOR "LEAVING" DUE TO A ERROR THATS NOT MY FAULT, IF IT NEVER WOULD OF HAPPENED, I WOULDNT EVEN BE IN THE POSITION TO GET MY ACCOUNT BANNED.

Note: You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. Please review our Summoner Safety Initiative article and make sure your account is safe and secure. If you feel your account was compromised and that activity occurred without your knowing, please re-secure your account.

WHAT THIS REALLY MEANS IS : Even though we have ****ty servers and problems come up that we cant "don't" want to resolve, you are responsible for all of the in game disconnects and leaves that we cause because it's your fault that we ran a update with out warning or disabling ranked queue's, If you feel your account was compromised without you knowing, its your fault that you were targeted, and therefore you will have to search through 300 threads to find out how to resecure account, or send a ticket so we can take 4 months to reply

Pherian

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox303 View Post
Pherian, if this is what happened after the one time last night. That means you go afk all the time. They wont ban you after one or two. It's when you do it OVER AND OVER. So stop raging it's your fault.
dude I understand that, everyone has a emergency that comes up forcing them to leave a game or two, BUT that still doesn't justify ME getting banned for a LEAVE that I didn't bring upon my self, once again I wouldn't be in this position of being Banned if the issue yesterday didn't come up, and then today I get into a game, and after the champion selection screen, I get a bug splat error, so are you telling me that its once again my fault for "leaving/afking" this game?

Elduris

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pherian View Post
I TAKE IT NO ONE WITH ENOUGH BRAINS FROM RIOT (NOT YOU) CAN GIVE ME A REASONABLE ANSWER, IF YOU SAY IM NOT BANNED FROM A SINGLE GAME, THEN WHY THE **** WAS I BANNED FROM THE GAME YESTERDAY FOR "LEAVING" DUE TO A ERROR THATS NOT MY FAULT, IF IT NEVER WOULD OF HAPPENED, I WOULDNT EVEN BE IN THE POSITION TO GET MY ACCOUNT BANNED.
The only difference in my answer and one from a Rioter is that the Rioter's name will be red and they will have an avatar. They will tell you the same thing. Leaving this one game in particular was not your fault, but you are not being punished for just this one game. Your account has been found to repeatedly leave games and that is why you were punished by Leaver Buster. If you're this angry about a one-day suspension, I suggest learning to control your emotions before you get hit with a more serious ban.