Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Lag LOST PREVENTED PLS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henkel

03-06-2013

Hey. In my last game after around 5 minutes in the server started to lag unbearably. It was in a ranked game of mine and i wish for a loss prevented. I don't know any other way to contact riot so i thought making a thread would help them assist me. Thanks, and please don't ban me!!!!

SetsunaFseisei92

03-06-2013

you're out of luck they ain't going to do ****... i got a lost promo for dodging a game that had 2 trolls on it.... at 2 wins 0 losses...

Elsabet

03-06-2013

Dude... Builds character, man.

LogicalTautology

03-06-2013

OP: Lag isn't necessarily on their end.
Setsuna: If you were 2/0 and chose to end your Promo Series instead of probably falling to 2-1, that's on you. They've been crystal clear from the get-go about this system that dodging in a series automatically ends it.