File from Lizard Elder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrOgrimm

03-06-2013

I was about to start a ranked game and this thing happened
http://i.imgur.com/ZN54KVP.png
i cant reconnect to the match since everytime i try to connect that thing pop up

MrOgrimm

03-06-2013

bump

ash626

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

u try just reinstalling the game?

Sakton

03-06-2013

lol thats not the point he got a weird message, and whats up with "acceptar"

Elduris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakton View Post
lol thats not the point he got a weird message, and whats up with "acceptar"
MrOgrimm has League of Legends installed in a different language than English. "Aceptar" is the Spanish word for "accept" or, in this case, it is being used in place of "okay."

MrOgrimm, this message means that a file required to play the game was not found in the location it should be. Repair your client by clicking the gear icon and clicking Repair. I have provided a visual aide in case you are confused. If that doesn't solve the issue, uninstall the game and re-install it. Let us know if you have any other issues.

MrOgrimm

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elduris View Post
MrOgrimm has League of Legends installed in a different language than English. "Aceptar" is the Spanish word for "accept" or, in this case, it is being used in place of "okay."

MrOgrimm, this message means that a file required to play the game was not found in the location it should be. Repair your client by clicking the gear icon and clicking Repair. I have provided a visual aide in case you are confused. If that doesn't solve the issue, uninstall the game and re-install it. Let us know if you have any other issues.
i did reinstalled it and now works fine... its not the game that is in spanish its windows

Elduris

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOgrimm View Post
i did reinstalled it and now works fine... its not the game that is in spanish its windows
Ah, apologies for the mistake. Glad everything is working fine now!