Age groups

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daxith

03-06-2013

If there were age brackets, people would merely lie about their age when they make their account to get on better teams.

Suibuku

03-06-2013

In 2012, 60% of all LoL players are in college. Kids do not college.

This makes me wonder how many of that 60% are toxic or troll.

EventHorizonn

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJungle111 View Post
Please make it so that que selection puts your age into consideration. Im pretty i am not the only one who is getting annoyed at the crying and trolling that happens in games, and this includes normals as well, as it can be quiet hard getting to level 30 when half of your games is with new 16 year old Black ops players who barely know anything about how MOBAs work.
Yeah, I know, I'm a 13 year old, and probably biased, but think about what you just said. Not every 13 year old is mindless, not every 16 year old swears constantly and doesn't think at all. Would you want to subject those competent teenagers to the idiots of their age division? Age is barely a measure of maturity, and if this was put into place, it could even be viewed as discrimination

iTziLLiRL

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJungle111 View Post
Please make it so that que selection puts your age into consideration. Im pretty i am not the only one who is getting annoyed at the crying and trolling that happens in games, and this includes normals as well, as it can be quiet hard getting to level 30 when half of your games is with new 16 year old Black ops players who barely know anything about how MOBAs work.
don't be so arrogant man, everyone has times when they play poorly even you mr. pro. It's toxic man so many people point fingers at others, never at themselves.