I want my loss forgiven

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordzenchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

It's amazing that I have only seen one post that explained why people are getting d/c and lag problems. Thanks Aregionius for the info.

What boggles the mind is that we seem to be getting punished for being "unable" to play the game by receiving a loss or leave. What exactly is the threshold for them to implement a "loss prevented/forgiven"?

Sakton

03-06-2013

omg people so theirs a problem your game, just post it and go outside, you know, where theres sunshine and fresh air

Archangell

03-06-2013

Ok now we know what is the problem but the funny thing is a tried to play 2 game back to back.
The first one the game crash a loading screen when I tried to come back my game update for I dont know the reason then when I click on reconnect to enter the game it crash again... it done that 5 time in a row ... but the funny thing is that I was still connected to league of legends I was even able to talk to one of my friend, anyway after a moment the lobby chat window pop with both team player talking it was a loss... when I check my match history after it said Loss forgiven/prevented.

I tried to play another game this time... Same thing happen with login problem then when I finnaly was able to enter League I check my match history only to see leaver... I dont know if its a isp problem or whatever its call but in 2 game in about 15 minutes difference I got a Lost Forgiven and right after that a Leaver... anyone have this thing happened ?

SnapCT

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakton View Post
omg people so theirs a problem your game, just post it and go outside, you know, where theres sunshine and fresh air
I got my first leave last night around idk, 2-3am. Rank queues gets disabled, but turns back on. So I'm like, okay, I guess they fixed the problem. By now it's like 4-5am, but NOPE! Chuck Testa, another DC. I get to come back on this one, but it was a little too late.

Sun shine and fresh air at 2-5am. Good call. But yeah, i'm upset because they reopened ranked just to have other people screwed over again and I get nothing for it. My team won on my first leave when I, the adc, was gone while apparently it was just their support.

But I mean, mine isn't even that bad compared to other claims. Some people got dropped out of their promotional series and I've seen a few claims of getting banned. And still, nothing from riot? Just a "AHHHHH awesome, it wasn't our fault. Whelp, Everyone get mad at that other guy, not ussssss"

Epic Legend

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Hi Balloon,

I've spoken with staff about this incident. It appears that a major 3rd party ISP had a maintenance outage during this time. This would have affected incoming clients from those ISPs or served by those backbones.

Because it is not a server side issue or under Riot's purview, Loss Forgiveness was not activated.
That's Some BS.

RamenBLD

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Hi Balloon,

I've spoken with staff about this incident. It appears that a major 3rd party ISP had a maintenance outage during this time. This would have affected incoming clients from those ISPs or served by those backbones.

Because it is not a server side issue or under Riot's purview, Loss Forgiveness was not activated.
So you're trying to tell me that last night, although I was on my account on one computer and tried on another computer to log onto another account to see if it was server problems and was unable to log in that this was an ISP problem? Something doesn't seem right.

I am sure this is called "server side". Also, yes, I am sure I am not using 2 ISP in my house.

Bubuflavisa

03-06-2013

so basically this isnt riots fault at all its our fault? yet peple lost promotion series/got demoted/lost ranked games etc because of it yet my internet was steady running just my league was emssed up and then i couldnt log in to continue my rank game? so thanks for the support riot let your players fall in ranked/regulars w/e it was because of an issue we couldnt control that u guys are well aware of but cant fix that

Penguin Pwns

03-06-2013

great i try reconnect because of the broken servers lo and behold im barred by a broken client. another free loss

Bubuflavisa

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Pwns View Post
great i try reconnect because of the broken servers lo and behold im barred by a broken client. another free loss
dw bro its not riots fault u lost lp points in ranked cause of a worldwide PROBLEM THEY"RE AWARE OF ITS YOUR FAULT ....................

Bubuflavisa

03-06-2013

bumpppppp

1234567 ... 8