Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Injustice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leClavel

03-06-2013

Hey Riot,
This message is to talk about solo rank. Yes, if you're bronze or silver, you're a noob and you deserve it. But sometimes, there's injustice: you can carry 1 noob, 2 noob, maybe 3 noobs, but not 4! Is this league of trolls or League of legends? What i mean, is that i found the way to carry noobs: you get a tanky position (top or jungle) you ward forthe support, you focus the carry and you ask your team to focus. I was bronze 4 and went silver 3 in 3 days. After falling back to silver 5, i started to look at my team stats on some website as lolking.net.

Yeah my team was all silver, yes the other team was all silvers too, but look at my games and watch all my team mates and my ennemy. Can you see? Yeah, they are all 150 or less normal wins, they all just level 30, they all '' want to learn '' and all the other team got 800+ normal wins. I writtre this message to ask you to change somethings in SoloQQ:

- You need more then X number of champions (Guys, let me play sion, or i feed, i'm noob)

- You will play with people with the same amount of normal wins. People with 150 wins that just level 30 will play with people with 50 to 250 wins, not 900! ( i got 500 ranked games and 800 normal games, whyu my team was all 150?)

- You will be quote a note on 5 after each game to know if you're helpfull, rager, noob, etc

- You dont lose ****ing points after each time you leave a troll team. (You have to play with noobs on series, or you'll lose your series because you left the trolls champion select?)

- Your statistics will influence your game: (if you're 0-19-2, you will lose more points that the guy with 12-3-10 --> this is an exemple)

- When you honnor someone and he honnors you, you've got more chance to be with him in next games (Well, this could be rare, but please, when you ignore someone, riot, dont put him back with the guy that ignored him in the next games! YES it happened to me :O 3 times.

- When you're unranked, you play with unranked players with the same amount of wins.

- When someone leave your game in the early, give back points to players. Yeah, some people dont give a **** for ranks and you just lost 5 hours of your life, because you lost a game, you have to pay back to win the point you losst and finaly, you have ti play again to get your points you deserved

- Insta ban in the rank mode for every player that ask any lane or they say they feed, for the people that trolls, for the ones who sell there items to buy 1 millions wards (come on, do it on normal games)

- A report button in the champion selection, many people trolls then we dont hear about them, they are fine

I dont believe in elo hell, but, eh, yeah i believe in it.Well, this was only some ideas, sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

leClavel

03-06-2013

bump

leClavel

03-06-2013

Somtimes, there is bronze 3 in my games when i was silver 3, and all the other team was silvers, is that correct? I'm suppose to carry the bronze ?

Kaz Clawz

03-06-2013

Quote:
leClavel:
Somtimes, there is bronze 3 in my games when i was silver 3, and all the other team was silvers, is that correct? I'm suppose to carry the bronze ?

I believe, it is based on your MMR, done intentionally so you are playing with the players of your own skill level.

leClavel

03-06-2013

well i've never been with that kind of noob but this week...im 7-4-9 in rank, 1200 elo, silvers 4 with 800 normal games, thats not equal to the support i had, level 30 today, 4-8-7 average, using clarity maokai bot, 200 normal games with 1000 elo. I know he was unrank, but why he's not getting rank with bronze?

Mich567

03-06-2013

Quick Question:
Do you rage at "noobs", or do you give them tips?

charnjf

03-06-2013

Quote:
Mich567:
Quick Question:
Do you rage at "noobs", or do you give them tips?

9 out of 10 noobs will not listen to advice or direction. Last game we were up 17 to 3 and started team fight phase. Instead of teamfighting 1 or 2 people would simply split off and go farm a minion wave that was pushed up to a tower (we had all towers up) instead of team fighting, even in the middle of a team fight. Told em to please stay mid and just team fight and we can easily win. Well, game lasted forever with me trying my best to carry and just could not do it as no one worked together. I don't really think giving them tips help, they don't want to listen, they want to do there own thing. Its trolls like this that make this game suck lol.

EventHorizonn

03-06-2013

Quote:
charnjf:
9 out of 10 noobs will not listen to advice or direction. I don't really think giving them tips help, they don't want to listen, they want to do there own thing. Its trolls like this that make this game suck lol.

I understand your reasoning, but I think you're really generalizing in this post and the original one. I'm in Bronze 2, a noob myself. I began the game about 5-6 months ago and am improving, yet you assume that we all troll? Just because about 50% of bronze players do not want to listen to advice doesn't mean you shouldn't attempt to give it in a calm manner. It's not trolls in Bronze that make the game suck, it's those who don't care to help them improve.