we need a male healer champion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ashnard

03-06-2013

i dont really have a concept for this maybe someone might but looking at the champions and playing a healer/support in almost every game i play i was disapointed when i saw that the only healers in this game were female characters.i would like this new champion to specialize in big heals and cc
thanks for reading.

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Taric

Lord Ashnard

03-06-2013

taric is a tank with a heal i want a full healer/ccer

ShikiMaejima

03-06-2013

Truly... Truly outrageous that you forgot the pink champ of heals. :[]

The5lacker

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ashnard View Post
taric is a tank with a heal i want a full healer/ccer
Apparently Sona, Nami, and Nidalee aren't "full healers." Soraka is the only champion with multiple heals, dude. Hell, Alistar has better healing potential than some supports.

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Brutus, the Manly Man of Heals and CC

Support

Passive - Don't Need No Hammer: Brutus' fist are imbued with manliness and each basic attack heals him for 2/4/6/8 and regens the same amount of mana.

Q - Man up: Target ally grows a badass mustache and regains 60/90/120/150/180 (+100% AD) health and their next basic attack stuns the enemy for 1 second. 60/70/80/90/100 mana cost. 15 second cooldown. 700 range

W - Knock em out: Brutus channels the power of beard into his fist and stuns all enemies in a line. Deals 50/70/90/110/130 (+50% Bonus AD) physical damage and stuns all enemies hit for 1 second. Cone, range 400 width 300. 60/70/80/90/100 mana cost. 21/20/19/18/17 second cooldown.

E - Flex: Passive: Brutus gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20 AD and Armor.

Active: Brutus shows off his muscles and inspires all around him to live up to his standards of awesomeness. All allies gain 20% of Brutus' AD and regain 3/6/9/12/15% of their max health over 5 seconds. 80/90/100/110/120 mana cost. 21 second cooldown. 800 radius

R - HurgaBLAgagahLUR - Overcome with righteous manly rage Brutus begins foaming at the mouth and speaking gibberish. Brutus channel for 5 seconds and allies around him grow majestic beards and which gives them Wolveriene's Healing Factor during the channel. All allies gain 100/150/200(+40% AP) per second and an additional 35% tenacity.

Bararuku

03-06-2013

I'd suggest a champion that tells stories to a champion as their way of healing them. Something like homer and how he told a story about the Odyssey. I was currently brain storming about a champion that uses a book and tells stories as an AP ranged, but I could see it being a support champ.

Prince Barclay

03-06-2013

I have a male Yordle support concept. He also happens to be a support from Nexus, a place that currently has none.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3189116

NA Rukhron

03-06-2013

The manly man of heals and cc actually scored some laughs out of me
And even through it's obviously more concerned to be a joke than an actual suggestion it does have some flavor.

TiggerWong

03-06-2013

Taric is a male, but we want a MALE.