I think I'm done with Dominion for a while.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quincunx

03-07-2013

Remember Nyerky, who spammed tons of Zilean back in the day? I don't remember him getting trash-talked that much. What about the CoolTanG guy who was playing lots of AD Tryndamere last week? And Ekis has been playing Soraka forever and not getting too much flak. What are they doing differently? I feel like either they just have a way thicker skin than you or they are somehow being more effective on their champions (or both).

Basically, if you want people to stop complaining about you picking supports that aren't Lulu, you need to show them that you have what it takes to impress them using those supports. Otherwise, they will probably feel like they would have won the game, if only you played Lulu like you usually do... and they won't really be wrong. That's the curse you bring upon yourself if you spam an OP champ. You've improved a ton on Lulu from when I first encountered you, but you've built yourself a reputation.

And I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, or that you should play champions you do not enjoy. I'm just trying to help you see things from another perspective. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Torkable

03-07-2013

damn, this thread, manly tears

MuseLuffy

03-07-2013

I bet a QQ forum post will fix this community right up. Yup.

Do you people not realize you can mute anyone with a single click of the mouse? If you LET other people talking take away the fun you are having it is only your fault. Someone saying something stupid? Ignore.

Damn, that was hard to fix.

As for people reporting for stupid ****, that is Riots fault for the crappy tribunal system. Why it doesn't cost the IP of the game you just played to make a report is beyond me. The number of BS reports is insane. If they are found guilty, you get IP+a bonus back, if you made a stupid report you deserve to lose IP because other people wasted there time figuring out it was BS. BS reports would stop overnight and the tribunal would be legit.

Riot can fix a lot, they just don't care.