I'm now leaving every lobby where people don't talk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerberusCRW

03-06-2013

I understand that you are mainly directing your criticism towards people whom flat out refuse to communicate, even when needed to, but your initial statement makes it sound like chatting in lobby is mandatory. I'm not a chatty person, rather shy really, and I tend to remain quiet during champ select. In fact, I'll be fairly quiet throughout the game, but I'll call my mias, answer questions and communicate whatever information I feel necessary to my teammates.

I don't believe any of the above makes me a bad player, it just makes me a quiet one. I value teamwork just as much as any other typical player would.

Testman2012

03-07-2013

Ick...it looks like if you leave too many lobbies, LoL starts making you wait 15 minutes?

It's still better than wasting 30-40 minutes I guess...and it's not exactly wasted since I'm spending it on here...but is there really no way to deal with Refusing to Communicate people than to make 3-4 other players waste 30-40 minutes in a game with them?

Testman2012

03-07-2013

Hey Cerberus...I think that I really should have replaced the word "don't" with "won't" in the title to this thread.

I'm particularly talking about people that won't communicate at all during the game. Trying to figure out who those people are in the lobby is better than finding that you have to spend 30-40 minutes in a game with them. I almost don't care what they type. Nothing more than a position on the map would be fine...or even "no InglÚs." You can find a way to work with just about anyone, except for people who treat the other humans in the game as if they're AI bots. Even if you win in spite of them...it's not fun...the point of this game is supposed to be fun, not aggravation.

Anyway...I'm sitting out another one of my 15minutes now.