Honor / Crest question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icychains

03-06-2013

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, also this is my first post on the forums.

I just got level 30 yesterday, not sure if that is relevant at all. I had great team mate for maybe 2 - 3 weeks. About two weeks ago I had gotten great team leader, which replaced the great team mate ribbon. I log in this morning and I had gotten my third crest, honorable opponent. I was a bit upset because I assumed this would replace my great team leader that displayed in games. I go to play a game and the crest that displayed was not honorable or team leader, but my great team mate. Why is this? What happened to make team mate appear? Will there be something implemented to show all or let us select a crest to display? My friends told me not to complain because most people don't have any, is that also true?

Mirror

03-06-2013

The Honor system tries to give your rarest and most prestigious crest priority over displaying the others that you may have. It sounds like you've lost your Great Leader ribbon, and you've also earned Honorable Opponent. It's just a coincidence that they happened so close together.

Icychains

03-07-2013

Thank you. I never really understood the difference between the leader/team mate. its the same honor isn't it?
Kinda upsetting I loved the leader one.