When you loose in champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EFRAT

06-05-2013

Alright, you always have the chance of winning. But sometimes I just know we are going to lose.

For instance, take a look at this image from champion select. It's fair to assume that the next 20-40 minutes of your life will be wasted and no fun.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2zpimo9.jpg

I don't need games where I think we are going to win either, but going in with those odds even before the game have started is just not fun. I don't know what kind of dodge mechancis should be implemented to avoid these battles while at the same time stop people from dodging so much that they only get "safe" battles

Ogaflow

06-05-2013

You can win that. Just man up and see if their playing skills are equal to their champion select knowledge. You will find players often pick champs they feel are OP over champions they actually know how to play and feed. See if that game is one such case. You can also use the match as practice against those champs so they stop being so dominate against you. At the end of the day you can always surrender at 20 anyways so just play it out.

Cha Cha San

06-05-2013

Every time I see someone spell "lose" as "loose" I want to hurt someone.

Qualthwar

06-05-2013

here i was expecting to see something to the extent of teemo and 4 supports.

SticklerMac

06-05-2013

Every time I see someone on my team say "GG we loose" I know we're about to lose.

alphademan

06-05-2013

It's threads like these that summoner ééééééééééééééeé should be bombing.

GodKilleR 999

06-05-2013

That's winnable don't see what the QQ is for.

Emperor Cha

06-05-2013

What? The teams are fine. In fact I prefer your team over the other one. You got vayne and nasus. If there are any champs on league that can carry late game it is vayne and nasus.

inbredpsychosis

06-05-2013

I thought this was gonna be some chat logs, because that's the true indicator of a loss pre-game start.

Jikker

06-05-2013

How is that a lose? It looks like a decent enough team to me. Sure the enemy has TF and Amumu, but you've got Vayne who totally wrecks lategame. I mean, I've seen the pros pick up teams exactly like this except maybe a different support like Sona or Thresh.

A troll team that is bound to lose would be four ADCs yelling "all mid!" + a support with no tank, jungler, etc...