Another qq because of leavers thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Phoenix

11-01-2010

Yes, it's this thread again. For which i am sorry..
But.. i just.. really i am having a hard time understanding how are there persons such as the one below, rampaging against the players who actually want to play LoL..

Shashakiro

11-01-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...319100&page=10

Rejoice, it seems like they're actually planning on doing something about it.

Dr Viper MD2000

11-01-2010

lol, seems the leaver special has been making its rounds. this morning i had a guy that just repeatedly feed the whole game......didnt attack or nothing, just ran up and turret dove taric as he stood there waiting on him. so i know what your going through

LightGambitt

11-01-2010

I AM SICK AND TIRED!!!! of 4v5 or 3v5 or..... whatever. Leaving isnt the problem, you cant ban people from leaving because of whatever the reason. the problem is that riot does not have some sort of buff to give players a fighting chance. or bring in another player with a average level or something from que (chances of winning are slim 4v5 VERY.... no wait just surrender) oh but that's right we cant surrender. players are stuck 25 minutes in a losing game because of a DCer or 2. so here we are wasting are lives when we could be in another game doing something else. what when i mean another game i MEAN NOT LOL.

I live in a dorm and about 20 of my friends play this game. we dare not solo que anymore because of losing battles because of leavers. the other day four of us que'd up and the one person we did not know had a rage quit because of a Ramus QQing because of Mundos spam crazy slow/heal/damage cleaver (i agree it was pretty stupid being in the lane against him i was Soraka) 7 minutes into the game Ramus left. "now what? im stuck in this **** game for another 18 minutes (if im lucky that someone isnt away from the computer to vote YES in other ques)? " so everyone else left and played COD. IDK this **** gets old. im in a state of limbo until Cataclysm comes out.