Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skins please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drpibx

11-01-2010

Hey let me start of by saying some of the new skins that have been coming out are awesome, the new champion skins are becoming more intricate in their design and it looks awesome. Each week riot is pumping out normally 3 skins, this is amazing for a indie game company. The only thing i request is for the heroes that were coming out during the like red/yellow recolor days to get some new skins. I don't want to sound whiny because i love this game and everything that everyone at riot puts into it but heroes like shen, olaf, malzahar and kennen haven't really gotten any love with the new skins coming out. Also a few heroes like malphite and Jana only have 1 other skin. I would personally love for some cool new skins to come out for there heroes and i know there are thousands out that that would agree with me.