So does anyone play Sion anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MirageTank

11-01-2010

I haven't seen the poor guy in about 100 games, and I miss him. He needs some sort of buff, since AD Sion is just a crappier Olaf, and AP Sion is pretty meh compared to any other caster in the game.

Is there any reason to play him anymore? Is he UP? Does he need buffing?

Quantumprophecy

11-01-2010

He's just another one of the many champs that is just garbage compared to new champs and champs getting buffs/reworks.

Riots stance is prolly that he's fine, so he will slowly but surely be making his to garbage tier because of this games power creep before they do anything to him.

Leglessness

11-01-2010

i played with him last game. he's ok in solo que i guess. everything he can someone else can do better. sorry im not very detailed. im tired...zzzz...zzzz...lol wha-? where am i?

Shin101

11-01-2010

I still love to play AP sion if I feel that he will fill a role my team needs, I have a few changes in mind to make sion a bit more viable. He's not UP but he's just not as strong a pick as say TF or Morgana etc.
I'll post my suggestions if anyone is interested

Ripster

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirageTank View Post
I haven't seen the poor guy in about 100 games, and I miss him. He needs some sort of buff, since AD Sion is just a crappier Olaf, and AP Sion is pretty meh compared to any other caster in the game.

Is there any reason to play him anymore? Is he UP? Does he need buffing?
He's a good combo in a lane with taric. Almost a guaranteed kill at lvl 3. But ya, he's kinda obsolete.

MirageTank

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripster View Post
He's a good combo in a lane with taric. Almost a guaranteed kill at lvl 3. But ya, he's kinda obsolete.
I used to do that too. Fun times. He is worthless now with new champs like Xin Zhao and Olaf though. Sion was the original beefy fear-for-your-life dps/burst.

Shin101

11-01-2010

I think the major thing that needs changing is his passive, right now its one of the weakest in game, only slightly better than double strike IMO

murphymcmanus

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin101 View Post
I think the major thing that needs changing is his passive, right now its one of the weakest in game, only slightly better than double strike IMO
Predictable, and garenteed, double damage swings are bad on an AD carry? Lolwut?

Sion's is indeed terible, much like Eve's, TF's, and Allisars.

Shin101

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphymcm**** View Post
Predictable, and garenteed, double damage swings are bad on an AD carry? Lolwut?

Sion's is indeed terible, much like Eve's, TF's, and Allisars.
First off, TF is awesome, he's just hard to play. Second, I would much rather have Xin's or WW's or Janna's passive than a laughable early game burst which turns completely useless later.

EDIT: O! My bad, noticed you were talking about passive not char...K... Disregard the TF thing. Yea, all of those champions have awful passives.