Thnx riot, on my promo game..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carrot Cannon

03-06-2013

This again? Dont you have enough money from all the op champs these 12 year old kids are buying with their parents credit cards to afford some half decent servers? or at least some staff that can fix the problem. Like jesus i know its a free to play game, but most players have put money into this ****.

Needy69

03-06-2013

Same

magedom

03-06-2013

riot servers r so messed up.. i just lost a ranked game where my team was always 4v5 from different people dc all game.

SetsunaFseisei92

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownasaur View Post
Ah, you poor poor people.
Quick if you complain in forms and blame riot staff and call them incompetent they will surely fix your problems....
honestly they wont fix the problem to people that are getting losses and losing promos like i did.... yeah they might fix the lag from time to time but then what? that doesnt solve the issue that people are having with there scores...

LogicalTautology

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magedom View Post
riot servers r so messed up.. i just lost a ranked game where my team was always 4v5 from different people dc all game.
If you literally posted that "just" after it happened, Riot was in fact in Loss Forgiven mode (with Ranked disabled) on the NA Client.

Atzigan

03-06-2013

Thanks Obama!

CraftEhh

03-06-2013

So what your telling me is that since the server crashed and I "Left" my game due to their actions, I lose my stuff? Im not entirely caring about ELO or anything in this game, however, they are going to lose a chunk of people over stuff like this if it keeps happening. And the fact that they dont reimburse us after their fault is frowned upon in any game. Which is what Im saying, Im not bashing Riot, I want them to give us the stuff they lost for us summoners when unexpected incidents happen such as this one. Because the fact that I was in a promotion game and I lost my shot to get promoted because of this "DC" Is disapointing because I was winning.